GeekVape Flint MTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
When I asked this question I got a no. I'm not sure if that's still the case.

Anna
thanks, one of my fellas is interested on it, i just dont like premade or drop-in coils tanks, i feel like a waste being changing and changing coils... also the waste they left is hard to reuse or recycle so, not my thing,

Apparently, Everzon has just listed the tank only for pre-order (though they mistakenly call it a sub-ohm tank):

You are being redirected...

Seems pretty steep at 20 bucks, when efun.top has the whole kit for 17.42:
My mistake, they have it at 9.96 when logged in. Efun has the whole kit for 17.42:

Geekvape FLINT starter kit 1000mAh - $39.90

(login to see actual price).
thanks a lot mate, links sent !

I have not used that tank, but I have several Innokin Amor Pro tanks that seem to be very similar and I find to be excellent MTL tanks.

$19.17 Authentic Wismec Amor NS Pro Tank Clearomizer - 2ml / 0.27/1.3ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
well a friend saw flint kit and fall in love with atomizer, the thing is he wants just the tank !

Regards,

Eric.d

Apr 10, 2019
I have a question. So i bought the flint, and when i go with the orginal box, 1.2 coil, level 3 green, medium airflow, it tastes ok but less smoke and doesn't feel like a cigarette feeling. But when i take that tank and change to my voopoo drag mini and use in 10-12w (1.2 coil) it feels so warm and more smoke.
So, does the geekvape box is so weak that we need to use another box, or that geekvape flint kit is supported to be like that?
Sorry about my bad english, and less experience about vaping.

Reactions: Ipster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread