GeekVape Zeus RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
IMO,
Coil diameter, no. of wraps, wire ga, watts, temperature, wicking method are all factors that contribute to vaping flavor. It seems to be a complicate matter but it is not.
Indeed, all those factors can be simplified into a single factor that is the rate ejuice is being vaporized.

To me, it doesn't matter whether one uses 4mm coil or 2mm coil, they always produce the same quality of flavor as long as you know how to tweak other factors.

The advantage of using bigger coil is "bigger amount of cotton" and thus easier to get optimal wicking... just trim and get a good size tail, that it is. But the reverse is a pain in the assss particular in tanks with big juice holes, like Zeus.

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
For those looking for information on a bubble glass for the Zeus Single coil 25mm RTA, I have it.
I could only find them on Ebay :eek: and the quantity is limited.
The description doesn't include what the capacity would be.

I managed to get 6ml in my tank this morning! I think 5.5ml is more realistic for normal use. I used a syringe so I could measure and just keep pushing it in and rotating the tank to remove all air bubbles.

20mm tall 25mm top & bottom ring OD 27.7 max OD 21.9 ID

5PCS Extended Bulb Fatboy Glass Tube For Geekvape Zeus RTA Tank 25mm Single Coil | eBay

20180602_095055.jpg
20180602_095127.jpg

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    For those looking for information on a bubble glass for the Zeus Single coil 25mm RTA, I have it.

I managed to get 6ml in my tank this morning! I think 5.5ml is more realistic for normal use. I used a syringe so I could measure and just keep pushing it in and rotating the tank to remove all air bubbles.

5PCS Extended Bulb Fatboy Glass Tube For Geekvape Zeus RTA Tank 25mm Single Coil | eBay

View attachment 746025 View attachment 746027
    Wonder which tank this is really made for.
    That foam holder looks just like the packaging FT started using.
    Not that I think ebay sellers don't buy from FT or Ali....:D
    Not a bad price tho.....

Edit: just noticed the seller is in China

• Agree
    Reactions: Letitia

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Not a bad price tho.....

Yes, Slow boated its way here.. but not too bad.. Ordered 21 May, at the door on 1 June.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia

5.5mls is enough to make it liveable. I was not taking mine seriously because that 3ml tank was always EMPTY ;(
    Fits snug and all? No leaky?

Reactions: TrollDragon

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Not a bad price tho.....

I wonder if it is made for the Geekvape Blitzen? It is a bubble tank. I have a couple of new Blitzens that I bought and have not unpacked. I might try to see if they fit it.

FXChronicles

Jun 9, 2018
    It seems like I'm the only one using the TPD edition (2ml) here? The deck is a little bit different than the standard ones. I realised this on youtube where almost all videos are using the 4ml ones.

Btw, still a great RTA. Although, after reading a good amount of tips in this thread, I can never get the logo to center. Any newer tips? I could get it to center without the glass, but once I put the glass back together, it wouldn't center.

Reactions: KC0YNU

FXChronicles

Jun 9, 2018
    What I did was, I’ll try my best to explain it. Assemble without the deck, centering the Zeus under the afc hole, then insert deck if not centered remove deck & turn the deck 360 degrees to the opposite side, screw deck in. Hope it works for you.

Do you mind elaborating on this? I still can't get it to center.

When you say "insert deck if not centered" do yo mean screw it fully? And when you say "turn the deck 360 degrees to the opposite side" do you mean unscrew first and turn? and when you turn is it turn the deck only without attaching it to the base?

Pictures/videos would be really great coz one of my Zues is "out of service" until I can figure out how to fix this. Help people!

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    Do you mind elaborating on this? I still can't get it to center.

When you say "insert deck if not centered" do yo mean screw it fully? And when you say "turn the deck 360 degrees to the opposite side" do you mean unscrew first and turn? and when you turn is it turn the deck only without attaching it to the base?

Pictures/videos would be really great coz one of my Zues is "out of service" until I can figure out how to fix this. Help people!
    I can’t do vids so I’ll try my best to explain. I manually with my fingers center the Zeus logo on the tank. Fully screw on the deck then you can see if the Zeus is still centered, if not, unscrew the deck,remove then rotate the deck 360 degrees & screw on again. It should be centered. Hope this helps. Let me know if you’re successful.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    It seems like I'm the only one using the TPD edition (2ml) here? The deck is a little bit different than the standard ones. I realised this on youtube where almost all videos are using the 4ml ones.

Btw, still a great RTA. Although, after reading a good amount of tips in this thread, I can never get the logo to center. Any newer tips? I could get it to center without the glass, but once I put the glass back together, it wouldn't center.
    I don't know how anyone can use a 2ml version of anything. My Zeus is the 4ml version and doesn't get much use these days because the juice consumption vs performance/flavor ratio is so low.

As far as the logo, depending on how your base was pressed together during manufacture, the logo might never be centered. The one I have has either the right 1/3rd of his face covered buy the support post or the left 1/3 when rotating the deck 180 degrees.

My OBS Engine nano suffered the same problem, it all depends on where the threads start when they press the base together.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I got some of the bubble tanks for my Zeus's from Ebay. Came in packs of five. Going to assemble one today. I like the Zeus and I am a flavor chaser. I am not sure if it is as good as my usual fav, the Aromamizer, flavor wise, but I love that it never leaks. I do not usually lay my mods/tanks on their sides but I am sick of the leaking and this guy just does not. I think I might have finally given in to sacrificing flavor for convenience.

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    I got some of the bubble tanks for my Zeus's from Ebay. Came in packs of five. Going to assemble one today. I like the Zeus and I am a flavor chaser. I am not sure if it is as good as my usual fav, the Aromamizer, flavor wise, but I love that it never leaks. I do not usually lay my mods/tanks on their sides but I am sick of the leaking and this guy just does not. I think I might have finally given in to sacrificing flavor for convenience.
    I could never do that. Flavor is far too important to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread