GeekVape Zeus RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I was looking around last night, one reason for me and dual (unknown at the time) was the single doesn't have rainbow.

I don't think I have a mod that will fit another large tank and already have plans to replace a dying one (that has a large tank on it) so I'll have to wait to see how dual does before deciding if I need a single. It will take a mod and tank if I do.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
5 month update:

First rta. Will never go back to pre build coils/tanks.
.5 SL316 SS 60VG clear menthol @ 20 watts. Wick typically gets changed about every 3 weeks give or take. Still using original coil with no gunking.

The only thing that has changed is the mod it sits atop: from the RX gen3 to a paranormal 250c. Cant rave enough about replay mode.

It took close to 3 years but I think I have my long term set up now.

One thing I do, and I'm not saying it does anything, but I never let the Zeus get below half empty and at lower wattage this means about 1 top off a day. In my mind I feel like I'm keeping the wicks fully primed. Who knows if that's true.

It feels nice to not troll reviews looking for something a little bit better than my set up now, like I can just relax and enjoy being a non smoker, just celebrated 2.5 years off the stinkies.

To some of you I may sound like a noob but in that time frame I have gone from cigalike to land on the DNA 250c with the Zeus, what a strange trip it's been.
I like my set ups too. I was always on the prowl for 'what I would like best'. I also have a Para 250 and I run a Blitzen by Geekvapes on it. I will change that out eventually because I am not crazy about it. I run my Zeus on a Miniken and I would say that is my fav and the one I grab for the most. I bought some bubble tanks because I was filing the Zeus every hour it seemed :eek:. Now I only fill it a couple of times a day. My second fav is the Cylon with the Aromamizer Plus on it. They look like they were made to go together and it holds juice for days (10ml)

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
In the woods, just enjoying Zeus!
0177a25909188a142943e4e65a8b0f2d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
So far, we have only found one site selling the bubble glass. And no colors.
Someone, some where, may be making the resin tanks for them, but I haven't seen it yet.

But I am enjoying them!
29ce7ae92ce0b4d7845d440eae673361.jpg
Me too SD and thanks for telling me where to get them!

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
How do you like the Pico 21700?
Luv 'em. I have 2 of them right now.
Black with a black Zeus and a grey one. Grey Zeus still in-bounds. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
For those looking for information on a bubble glass for the Zeus Single coil 25mm RTA, I have it.
I could only find them on Ebay :eek: and the quantity is limited.
The description doesn't include what the capacity would be.

I managed to get 6ml in my tank this morning! I think 5.5ml is more realistic for normal use. I used a syringe so I could measure and just keep pushing it in and rotating the tank to remove all air bubbles.

20mm tall 25mm top & bottom ring OD 27.7 max OD 21.9 ID

5PCS Extended Bulb Fatboy Glass Tube For Geekvape Zeus RTA Tank 25mm Single Coil | eBay

View attachment 746025 View attachment 746027
Great find thanks!

SCOTT-3

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2012
london u.k
Hey guys... What is your default wire for single coil Zeus?
As i prefer a long draw with tobacco flavouring, This build working well at 0.8ohm 3 lengths of 30g ni80 tight twist with 0.38g ni80 wrap on 3mm id 6/5 turns, For me the best for flavour so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread