GeekVape Zeus RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
The o-ring looks fine to me. It sits at the bottom of the tank. Not positive if those are cracks tho. It looks like cracks.
Snap1.jpg

Sherlock: Could be the teeth of the Serpent inside...:w00t:
Me: Could also be the Serpent's bite mark on the bubble tube :sneaky:

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
5 out of 7 of my mods when fall on the surface of my table will break a glass bubble tube if there is one in the tank, so non-easily break plastic bubble tube does serves a purpose.

May be using a rubber ring protector to protect a glass bubble tube is a good option. However it often spoils the look of my vaping set, kind of "newbie style" feel.

Or may be the old way, offer user to opt for longer tube by an extension part to the chamber could be good idea too. However, some may argue, longer tank degrades flavor...

I think we are at a dead end, no perfect solution.:(

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
Hi guys,
My apology, the comment I placed on Advken CP TF's chamber the other day was inaccurate.
Its chamber can be taken out for easy cleaning even if there is still e-juice in the tank. There is indeed another outer layer of the chamber which is holding the juice. The inner one serves more like the 2 AF poles in Zeus and can be taken out anytime... that adds an advantage to this tank.

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
The Wotofo official on VU posted that the formal Elevate kit released will have a glass bubble tank instead of plastic.
Sure, the Fasttech preorder pages of Serpent Elevate have been modified. I recall there was a description of the advantage of plastic bubble tube - sort of unbreakable, but now this part of description is removed and instead it states a glass bubble tube.

Btw, from the youtube preview by the designer himself, this is a small deck and small chamber RTL which is meant to serve those who prefer restricted AF. I think a 3.5mm coil will still sit in the deck but it will hardly has more space for even bigger coil... Just wonder what its max AF is, will it allows non-restricted vaping?

Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Sure, the Fasttech preorder pages of Serpent Elevate have been modified. I recall there was a description of the advantage of plastic bubble tube - sort of unbreakable, but now this part of description is removed and instead it states a glass bubble tube.

Btw, from the youtube preview by the designer himself, this is a small deck and small chamber RTL which is meant to serve those who prefer restricted AF. I think a 3.5mm coil will still sit in the deck but it will hardly has more space for even bigger coil... Just wonder what its max AF is, will it allows non-restricted vaping?
I would imagine that a 2.5mm coil would loosen up the af some. I'm good with rl if it's not too tight or loud. I'd probably install my go to 3mm first time around.

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
Hi Zeus fans,

Please share my excitement today:

yaya, I know, it is a mod launched in August (may be even earlier), but hey! it is my "love on first sight" at a local vape shop. The silver color one is designed just to match my grey Zeus:

WildWolf.jpg

- Small, cute and working excellently!
- Can lock the [+] and [-] buttons or whole device
- TC works so well, I have given up playing TC just because finding right TCR is a torture (in the past), now with this mod, it simply works, just choose TC for SS that's it. Man... I 've never thought that I would vape in TC again.

I couldn't agree more for the DJLsb review which gives this mod a B+ and it will be an A if the 1-Hour-inactive-Auto-off feature can be turned off!

However the DJLsb review compares this mod with the Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 and claim that the Wismec's is smaller... well, I absolutely disagree. Though RX GEN3 is slightly shorter in height but it is fatty and heavier than the WildWolf (198g VS 150g)
RX GEN3 has almost the same dimension with my Vape Storm Puma (I own two diff color PUMA) and is much heavier... it is a giant compare to my Eleaf Invoke. Someone should send Daniel an Invoke mod to give him a more precise idea of how small and light a dual-batteries mod could be:

Mods.jpg

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hi Zeus fans,

Please share my excitement today:

yaya, I know, it is a mod launched in August (may be even earlier), but hey! it is my "love on first sight" at a local vape shop. The silver color one is designed just to match my grey Zeus:

View attachment 785637

- Small, cute and working excellently!
- Can lock the [+] and [-] buttons or whole device
- TC works so well, I have given up playing TC just because finding right TCR is a torture (in the past), now with this mod, it simply works, just choose TC for SS that's it. Man... I 've never thought that I would vape in TC again.

I couldn't agree more for the DJLsb review which gives this mod a B+ and it will be an A if the 1-Hour-inactive-Auto-off feature can be turned off!

However the DJLsb review compares this mod with the Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 and claim that the Wismec's is smaller... well, I absolutely disagree. Though RX GEN3 is slightly shorter in height but it is fatty and heavier than the WildWolf (198g VS 150g)
RX GEN3 has almost the same dimension with my Vape Storm Puma (I own two diff color PUMA) and is much heavier... it is a giant compare to my Eleaf Invoke. Someone should send Daniel an Invoke mod to give him a more precise idea of how small and light a dual-batteries mod could be:

View attachment 785635
Good to see you've found something you love hiclass. Have you taken a look at the qp Juggerknot mini yet?

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
Good to see you've found something you love hiclass. Have you taken a look at the qp Juggerknot mini yet?
I just watched Mike's review on that tank, thanks for your recommendation.
I believe this tank is a better choice for me than Serpent Elevate because I always prefer bigger air flow and I like to use 4mm coil. QP design Juggerknot Mini seems to suit my need in every aspects. I will definitely get one when it is in reach.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I just watched Mike's review on that tank, thanks for your recommendation.
I believe this tank is a better choice for me than Serpent Elevate because I always prefer bigger air flow and I like to use 4mm coil. QP design Juggerknot Mini seems to suit my need in every aspects. I will definitely get one when it is in reach.
I have an elevate incoming and will let you know how they compare. Here is a picture of the build I have in one of the jk minis. 3mm 6 wrap tri core fc. 4mm will fit but I prefer a 3mm myself.
20181212_124422-1.jpg 20181212_125258-1.jpg

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
I have an elevate incoming and will let you know how they compare. Here is a picture of the build I have in one of the jk minis. 3mm 6 wrap tri core fc. 4mm will fit but I prefer a 3mm myself.
View attachment 785763 View attachment 785765
How about jk mini's AF compare to Zeus? I mean when both AFC are fully opened.

Btw, looking at the picture of its base, knurling part is similar to my Advken CP TF tank, will it be difficult to unscrew the base when a bubble glass tube is in use?
I often need to wrap with tissue paper or cloth in order to unscrew my Advken CP TF base... could it be my finger skin is too smooth? :p

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
How about jk mini's AF compare to Zeus? I mean when both AFC are fully opened.

Btw, looking at the picture of its base, knurling part is similar to my Advken CP TF tank, will it be difficult to unscrew the base when a bubble glass tube is in use?
I often need to wrap with tissue paper or cloth in order to unscrew my Advken CP TF base... could it be my finger skin is too smooth? :p
I did have a bit of an issue the first time getting the mini off my mod but only the one time. AF is very smooth but not as airy as the Zeus; lands between the Zeus and intake. I either keep it wide open or a touch reduced depending on juice. Wicks efficiently as long as you keep the tails short and don't overstuff. Flavor is better than the nano, zeus, or intake. Build quality is beautiful.
My one con would be if you are using thick juice you have to take care and leave a good bubble up top and fill more slowly than say a 70vg juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread