Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Not a bad price with the coupon code. Have you seen reviews on it?
Not much on yt yet. There is a video showing it broke down. Deck is a bit different and has a cover a bit like an rba, almost a knock off of the Creed but a single coil.

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
I agree with you on the Zeus Dual, love it. Nice airflow and flavor.

Have you also tried the Geekvape Creed? Love it too and more capacity
I would love too but not crazy about the two post design,it looks like a pain to build on,am also more of a fan of top airflow tanks,but thanks for suggesting it...

Reactions: Beamslider

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
The Zeus Dual rocks my friend!! Much better than the single IMO
Hey bud glad to hear from you it's been a minute,hope all is well with you and yours,I agree 100% with you on the Zeus dual,I've gotten lots of other rtas since bying it but it's still in the rotation,if it's built and wicked correctly it as the smoothest airflow hands down,I still haven't found anything that vapes better to be honest and it's been out for a while now yet it's holding its own ..

• Agree
Reactions: DP2Raja

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
Not a bad price with the coupon code. Have you seen reviews on it?

Nowadays, reviewer are all busy promoting squonk mods, RDA, dual-coil tanks ... sigh!

Anyway, I just placed an order on this Advken CP TF RTA and am expecting to get it in less than 3 days. I will tell you how is it compare to single coil Zeus then.

Cheers!

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
I tried the dual and it's ok but I guess I'm not really a dual coil user.

Me too.

I got 7 tanks in my daily rotation and re-wick them once every 5-7 days. If each took me 10 minutes it will be a total of 70 minutes per re-wick session. I don't see a point in doubling that workload.

Btw, take a look on this one
https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/wotofo-serpent-elevate-rta-preview/
it is interesting: gold color + coily tool attract me, indeed!
Just worry about too small deck space for big coil.

Reactions: hittman

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Me too.

I got 7 tanks in my daily rotation and re-wick them once every 5-7 days. If each took me 10 minutes it will be a total of 70 minutes per re-wick session. I don't see a point in doubling that workload.

Btw, take a look on this one
https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/wotofo-serpent-elevate-rta-preview/
it is interesting: gold color + coily tool attract me, indeed!
Just worry about too small deck space for big coil.
I just saw that Serpent Elevate. Looks good.

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
Advken CP TF VS GeekVape Zeus (Single coil)

The deck:
It is easier to place a coil in the Advken CP TF than Zeus however there will be a problem if you plan to use lengthy coil due to the layout and size of the juice well.

Advken CP TF VS Zeus.jpg

In a way, if your coil is longer than 5.35mm it will overhang the juice well, thus make it difficult to cover the inner part of the big juice well.
For non-space Clapton coil the most it can go is 5 wraps
I think a 4 wraps spaced Clapton coil might fit without overhang. For plain wire coil, you can probably have 1 additional wrap compare to the Clapton wire's.

I prefer the juice holes design of Zeus. Even though placing a coil (with less wraps) in the Advken is much easier than the Zeus, but come to wicking, it is just the opposite.

The Chamber:
Advken's chamber though looks smaller than the Zeus, but it is a surprise to me that it allows a rather high placement of coil. I use the coil come in the box directly, no cutting nor trimming at all and guest what, no short, it just work!
Advken's chamber is removable. When the base is screwed back to the tank it press fit and holds the chamber's position. At first I was thinking that will be an advantage because it means I can easily take the chamber out and clean it when I re-wick, but I was wrong! I simply can't, as long as there are still juice in the tank. Man... the chamber is part of the structure that holds the juice.

Air Flow:
Advken has tighter AF than Zeus. I compare them with both their AF control open fully.

Flavor:
I don't really find Advken produces better flavor quality than the Zeus. Their flavor quality are close IMHO.

Conclusion:
Stick with Zeus single coil, there is no obvious advantage in the Advken CP TF over Zeus.

May be buying a coil trimming tool is a better thing to do.:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread