GeekVape Zeus RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Sure. I can dig out my old school camera tonight and if it doesn't come out clear enough I'll have my daughter snap a pic with her cell phone tomorrow. That thing is a point and shoot miracle. I still have an unpolished gun powder Zeus so I'll show them side by side to compare, as well as with the Nano.

Edit to say should have thought of photo before. Sorry.
no worries, ill get a replacement base for this zeus someday, so a custom one could be kickass

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Any vendors still selling the single coil Zeus?

We have 4 in rotation in my family but it’s always good to have spares. I’ve ordered a few wotofo serpent elevates in the meantime for some comparative testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I think fasttech may have them. If you don't mind ordering from China. Won't ship now due to their NY holiday(expected back by 13-or 14th) and they are giving discounts while they are gone on holiday. One is for 15% of and one for 10%, depending on the date.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9054306

:)

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Reactions: P3ch3

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ohio
Here you go" Stainless OBS Engine, Shiny Zeus, Original Zeus.

zeuss.jpg

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ohio
I used a finger nail buffer meant for natural nails, so is gentle. It's called "eco shine" and is 400 grit on the green side and 4000 grit on the white side. It has a foam core so molds around corners. I worked on it with the grittier side till it was the color I wanted then buffed it to a beautiful glow with the fine side. You can find them on ebay and at amazon.

Shiner.jpg

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Here you go" Stainless OBS Engine, Shiny Zeus, Original Zeus.

View attachment 796523
amazing finish, gotta take my old spare zeus and see what could i make for it, tanks for the idea and explanation! i truy wish original zeus in SS look that way, so the paraoh mini SS version,

Regards,

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
I tried the zeus dual and it ended up in storage.

i was about to get this one, got a creed RTA instead, so sad that i have heard all but bad comments about zeus dual, can you bring a bit more to the vault?

When looking for a new RTA i was wondering about Creed RTA, Blitzen and Zeus dual, Blitzen a bit older... Zeus dual, well bad comments are in the next corner, and creed, oh yes, the king of RTA's! but as a Zeus lover then tried to gather some more information about it, in the local stores newbies love this tank, they claim a decent flavor with big, big clouds, i rather flavor over clouds, Creed RTA have both, so mi thoughts about zeus dual were dissapearing, then saw this tank, Themis RTA, is like a zeus single coils with a kickass look and dual coil option, well ended up gettin one! is on his way home...!

would like to hear a bit more about your nightmare with Zeus dual!

Regards,

Reactions: KC0YNU
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread