GeekVape Zeus RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekaluku

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2017
I suspect they just put a removable silicone "plug" in the tank when shipping to TPD countries.
That is what Wotofo did with the Serpent SMM.
Yeah....I see what you mean....just hope it isn't the case..but it does make sense.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Got a ticket from ft stating they should get stock 4 november, they asked if I want a refund or can wait that long....LOL..well after waiting for a month I think I can hold on for 2 more days :lol::D
Thanks, I was going to put in a ticket tomorrow. Still might to remind them I'm wanting it.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I didn't
After seeing side by side review I decided to go with the Pharaoh Mini

I looked at the Pharaoh Mini too but the Engine Nano kind of spoiled me with the top airflow, the build deck and wicking. The end of spitting or juice weeping out of bottom AF is gone with these tanks which is a bonus. I hope the top AF design like the Nano and Zeus isn't a passing fade and something designers continue make and possibly improve on in the future.

I do like the clamp deck on the Pharaoh Mini but the Zeus got my nod because of the top AF, no JFC and easy wicking.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I did not have much luck with the Engine Nano & I'm not a big fan of top air flow, never had any leaking issues that includes VV Kylin even thought I had the early 1st release.
Selected the Pharaoh for 2 reasons restricted DH & optional build decks coming soon

That's pretty wild, it's one of my favorite tanks. What happened?

If you weren't up North I would offer to take it off your hands. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread