GeekVape Zeus RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve W Pedersen

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2011
bakersfield,ca
Well since I have been having problems with this tank I feel it's only fair to report a sort of sucess with it.
I replaced my rayon wick with cotton and made the tails super fluffy and cut the tails to stop at the bottem of the build deck juice hole not a smidge of tail hanging down past that point. Useing the fluffy tail to act sorta like a dam.
no more hot liquid in my mouth now xing fingers.

Dropmyload

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2017
I use my Zeus only in tc mode. I use cheapo ready build demon killer ss316 coils and they work fine except for the ocassional popping.

First coil I built low, and the flavour was amazing. The next one I built higher, was a bit muted to start with, now flavour is on point!

I love this tank, easy to build and wick for a noob like me!

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
I use my Zeus only in tc mode. I use cheapo ready build demon killer ss316 coils and they work fine except for the ocassional popping.

First coil I built low, and the flavour was amazing. The next one I built higher, was a bit muted to start with, now flavour is on point!

I love this tank, easy to build and wick for a noob like me!

I'm having a similar experience in TC. I've found that with one of my favorite juices (Fizzy Lemonade) that the flavor really pops in TC at a lower temp.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
The only problem im having with the zeus its hard to find spare glass the only place I've found it is geekvapes website but they are pretty cheap only 3 dollars plus shipping
I really wish someone would offer a bubble glass for this one.

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
I ran numbers in Steam Engine using twisted wire and the resistance dropped. Do twisted wires act the same as parallel wires as far as resistance?
For parallel wires you will need significantly more wraps to reach your targeted resistance versus twisted.

Cirus

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2014
Texas
While I had the tank off so I could re-coil, it was sitting upside down for a while some liquid leaked out of the air control holes. I forgot to close it but I love that the air control ring can be removed to clean it up. Great Tank!
hmm... I've never closed my air control and it has never leaked....and it was almost full this last time. I thought for sure it was going to.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
How high did you set your coil?
I can't remember... all I know is that it's higher than the others I've done. I will take a picture tomorrow for you when I empty this tank. I definitely want to repeat it. The flavor is the best this liquid has ever tasted. I'm blown away...

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
hmm... I've never closed my air control and it has never leaked....and it was almost full this last time. I thought for sure it was going to.
How thick is your liquid? I'm using a 80% PG 20% VG in it. It's kind of thin. It's not a problem tho. I think this tank will be my go-to tank. Really loving it.

Last edited:

Reeversong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2017
Apex, NC USA
I just re-coiled my Zeus again. This time I set my 2.5mm coil higher and I'm instantly getting great flavor. Better than the lower coils. WoW

Glad someone is trying the smaller 2.5 ID. It really is a great coil when you don't have much time to spend with the cotton.

Buckeyevapen

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
I can't remember... all I know is that it's higher than the others I've done. I will take a picture tomorrow for you when I empty this tank. I definitely want to repeat it. The flavor is the best this liquid has ever tasted. I'm blown away...
Yes please do.

I am also finding success with 2.5 ID coil. SS Clapton.

What I'm really enjoying in the world of building is how a small change can produce a huge difference in performance.

Cirus

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2014
Texas
How thick is your liquid? I'm using a 80% PG 20% VG in it. It's kind of thin. It's not a problem tho. I think this tank will be my go-to tank. Really loving it.
VG diluted with distilled water. Pretty thick/ about like 60 vg/40 pg? Maybe 50/50? It's a great tank.

CorruptedSoul

Aug 8, 2017
Hungary
Hey guys!
My zeus is on the way and I'm wondering what method you guys use cleaning the rta before first try? Thanks!

I like the big ole Utem's. :D

View attachment 723301

This looks pretty dope! Do you have link for it? Maybe on fasttech, or any 810 ultem will fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread