INTRODUCTORY POST

The folks who brought us...
idsv49.jpg

Now bring the...
b4u4o0.jpg

Hybridise your WAE-II...

16bivs5.jpg

2ahup39.jpg

Or use other mods thru a 510 Adapter (included)
happy-093.gif

2gv8ty1.jpg

28iqa7l.jpg

The Full set

qsa0lj.jpg

Setting up the GEM!

1rt2r7.jpg

156bkwh.jpg

23mk1mr.jpg

210izdl.jpg

How do I look?
others-168.gif

52g8t2.jpg

2ns0x82.jpg

More info and details Coming Soon!

Last edited:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Looks like you pull off the top and it reveals two ports... Very interesting... Is the bottom deck coated to protect shorts?... Looks like a kayfun and a squape mated and out popped a little gem... Can u comment on flavor?

MarkBugs is known for "quality of workmanship", need we say more Sir? ;)

Reactions: Pinggolfer

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Dang you! :p I hate these teasers. Is there a date when they will be released and will it be available on his website or here?

They'd be released early next month Casey, if all goes well. And would be up on the MB website Pre-notifications would be done on ECF, VaporWall etc. as prevalent.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
Q you really have to stop doin this. You do know I have bought the sophia and erlk from your pictorials, I also do not own any mark bugs stuff. Look forward to your review. See you in the erlk thread.

Mark's stuff is superb. I own both a Mark-T Infinity and a Chalice, and they are the best toppers I've ever bought.

@Qorax
Any chance of getting Mark to make a P3 adapter for this? Just asking considering that it's a hybrid design with a 510 adapter to begin with.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
@Qorax
Any chance of getting Mark to make a P3 adapter for this? Just asking considering that it's a hybrid design with a 510 adapter to begin with.

Could be made - but won't look good imo. This is a 21mm atty and the P'vari is a 22.7mm mod. A 'step' between the atty base and the P3's top should be better than a 'steep taper' don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread