Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Some individuals are doing the best they can to purposely get the thread shut down.
Exactly. Like these:

1531wu8.jpg

By purposefully posting in authentic threads - when they are promoting counterfeits with every post of theirs, since over a year now. Which is tantamount to mocking the the principled users of authentic gear/s.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Its all about respect. Do not post anything about clones, counterfeits or stolen designs in an authentic item thread. Especially if the OP doesn't want clones, counterfeits and stolen designs spoke of.
Even if you put it in your signature.
Thank you Ben -- you've nailed it correctly.

Ppl like them keep posting in the authentic threads to actually keep instigating the users of genuine gears. We remain civil to them for months, in my case over a year, politely requesting them to act responsibly. But in vain.

Their agenda seem to be clear -- shut down the authentic threads so that they can continue promoting counterfeits all over the forum/s -- and ultimately the downfall of vaping. Which brings me to realize that these counterfeiters are actually BP/BT cohorts. Out to see that vaping fail.

We don't go to the counterfeit threads. To rake things up. So why they are here? Get the idea?

Judge Dredd

Reviewer / Blogger
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
You guys really need to quit acting like children with regard to this whole clone/counterfeit thing. Grow up. Are you serious right now?

How much time and effort do you think has been expended into moderating people and posts over this 100% ridiculous argument? Way too much. We're all sick of it.

Keep this thread civil and on-topic and everything will be fine. If there's anymore of this childish bickering then we will have no choice but to take punitive action. It's very simple.

Last edited:

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
You guys really need to quit acting like children with regard to this whole clone/counterfeit thing. Grow up. Are you serious right now?

How much time and effort do you think has been expended into moderating people and posts over this 100% ridiculous argument? Way too much. We're all sick of it.

Keep this thread civil and on-topic and everything will be fine. If there's anymore of this childish bickering then we will have to choice but to take punitive action. It's very simple.
Don't close it. Just make them stop the childish behavior.

Reactions: VapingTurtle

Tinben

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Tn
Don't close it. Just make them stop the childish behavior.

I hope you can bring as much to the table as Qorax does because this might change his mind on posting new items from modders. He brings a lot to the ECF. Spending hours on threads, reviews, tutorials and videos. I will not be back to thread.

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
  • Deleted by Robino1
  • Reason: Come on! ENOUGH ALREADY! - Robino1

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I use both and don't say anything about either. I'm just here to Vape and be Happy...
Sorry my dear friend, you're conveying disinformation. You have been promoting counterfeits, in authentic threads for over a year now. With your deceptive signature (see below) that pops up every time you write a post. And no matter how politely and respectfully we have asked you not to -- you continue with it.

1531wu8.jpg

That is clearly inflammatory and disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread