Georgia Vapers Let's Get Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
I would like to get together with other people here in Georgia, get to know each other more than just a log-in name and avatar. I wanted to start this thread so we can all communicate and maybe agree on a time and place that will be satisfactory to as many as possible.
I'm thinking any time after the Holidays, so that everything will settle down for everyone.

I'm probably the last person who should get this going, as you shall see, but I would really like to get to know you all and trade recipes, compare PV's, or just meet some of the people I've talked to here.

I live in Fayetteville, about 20 min south of the Airport. I don't have a license, so I'm a bit limited as to how far I can go. Can get a ride if it's close, or maybe pool with someone else. We shall see what happens as the suggestions start. I don't work, so almost any day and time is ok with me, depending on ride.

So, let's get the ball rolling, get some suggestions, make some inquiries, and Let's Get Together.

Balth

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I'd be interested after the holidays, especially since I'm so new to vaping and I'm sure I could learn quite a bit from the more experienced vapers in this area. Saturdays are generally the best day for me. I work in Alpharetta M-F from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. By the time I get home all I'm thinking about is getting dinner started, all my critters cared for, a hot shower and then bed! LOL

CUOFFRDGA

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Ball Ground, GA
Yup, wet & cold again.
Good day to take a post inside, search the help wanted adds and stalk the mail woman, hopefully she brings me more DIY supplies today.

I get to Vape in my local Taco Mac, but Canton will be a long drive for alot of members. Maybe there's one around the perimeter?
I can check into it if yall want me to.

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
Hi CUOFFRDGA, nice to see you here, and hello again chatter.
rabernet suggested Saturdays, weekdays would be hard on her, but let's keep the discussion going. I'll be out the rest of the day, but will get caught up later or tomorrow.

Glad we are starting to get somewhere, and we have plenty of time (actually all the time we need :)) to get all the details worked out, and find a really good place that will allow us to Vape like crazy heheh.

Keep the suggestions coming.

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
So happy to see this! I live in Alpharetta and would be SO up for a get together. My work schedule is rather funky, but I'm sure I can figure out something.

Let see... Saturdays seem to be the popular choice. As for location, something central like Buckhead or Perimeter mall would probably work.

:)

One of us might have to go pick Balth up since he seems to be on the opposite end of the world compared to us Northern Suburbanites!

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
As long as y'all don't care if an alabamian attends... I'm in auburn and willing to travel a bit. If it's in atl I would be game

Sent from my Apple II. What?! I keeps it old school!

Hi SammyT and Nyte,
As far as I'm concerned, if no one has any objections, you are more than welcome, as are any vapers that wish to join us. I don't think it should be just for Georgia vapers, but any who wish to make the trip.

(My brother went to Auburn, and my Uncle was Dean of Admissions there years ago, when Bo Jackson Attended :))

Last edited:

CUOFFRDGA

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Ball Ground, GA
Also, Taco Mac is store specific regarding Vaping. The one on Dallas Highway does not allow vaping inside as they fear analog users will want to light up. What type of work do you do?

Yes, sorry, didn't mean to send out the message all TM were ok with it. Just throwing it out as an option.

I was in Construction Management, just got axed after 19 years (guess they didn't like me actually being productive and making money on the projects). So now I'm looking to start over, Blackwater, work toward FBI, Night Club, I don't know, I'm gonna do something I enjoy this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread