Status
Not open for further replies.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
I totally agree after rush hour I just drove from Dunwoody back home to Acworth took me a good 2hrs today. 285 is always a mess and 75 is even worse. That 5 days a week gotta love the dirty south.

Also it goes without saying of course that if at any point anyone is in a bad situation when it comes to supplies call Benny I got your back GA vapors.

Howdy Balthezar & ev'rybody,

Sounds like a fun idea! After the holidays would probably work well for me. Like a few others have noted, I'm north of Atlanta (in Alpharetta), so a time either before or after 'rush hour' traffic would work on a weekday...and weekends are usually good, too. If I don't have to fight traffic, I can probably meet anywhere within a radius of about 100 miles. I don't want to hold any snakes, but I'll be glad to put plenty of 'LOOK' on'em!

I have a pretty good supply of various juice flavors from 5 different vendors, and I'll be happy to bring them for folks to sample in their drip tips.

NOTE TO SELF: BYODT (Bring Your Own Drip Tips ;)).

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
Welcome to the party NorthOfAtlanta, want to quit, Bloodwolf, and Hi MikenGa (if I've missed anyone sorry, been a rough couple of days).
Our little group is growing fast. It starting to look like my Get Together idea is starting to grow into a full blown vaping Party :laugh:
It's getting better than I imagined it would when I first thought of a few of us getting together over coffee or something. I better start taking notes soon, I'm gonna get lost in all these posts, maybe get a secretary? LOL.

NestoChe

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Marietta Ga
The cumberland area is looking better and better all the time!! Maybe Todd from vaperite will want to join us.

Hi chatter97,

I was just checking todd's Vaperite site, he has a lot of nice stuff. I would like to go and see it. I'm still looking for my all-day regular e-juice and maybe I can stop by his place to pick some up to try. How is the organic e-liquids? taste any good?..I was looking at the french vannila since I'm vaping a sample from Vermilian Rivers with no nicotine. I want at least 5-8 nic levels.

I see he's got nice e-cig hardware too!..lots of goodies!

peace

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
...Our little group is growing fast.

...I'm gonna get lost in all these posts, maybe get a secretary?
The coffee is fresh Mr. Balthezar, plus your PV is charged and filled with your favorite vape. I've sorted all the email into your INBOX, trashed the SPAM, and organized the names of all participants in this thread, according to where they live. Thus far, we have 14 interested VAPERS (including 2 from South Carolina and 1 from Alabama {{go TIGERS}}:unsure:).

Here's the current listing:
Fayetteville (Balthezar) 1
Marietta (rabernet, NestoChe) 2
Powder Springs (donnaq4) 1
Ball Ground (CUOFFRDGA) 1
Woodstock (Chatter97) 1
Alpharetta (Nyte, MikenGA) 2
Auburn, AL (SammyT) 1
Covington (Kevin littell) 1
Pendleton, SC (shechefj) 1
Atlanta (want to quit, erich) 2
Canton (NorthOfAtlanta) 1
Williamston, SC (BloodWolf) 1
TOTAL of 15 folks (so far)

Alphabetical Order by LOCATION:
Woodstock (Chatter97) 1

Auburn, AL (SammyT) 1

I also found a link to a previous 'Peach State Vape Meet' held last January 29th, at Manuel's Tavern (in the Virginia Highlands area of Atlanta), and it grew into a much larger gathering than initially expected, with 30+ folks attending (plus a number of vendors). :blink:

If THAT group is still active and planning something for January, might be good to join forces with them, cuz this thang might grow beyond a 'simple get-together' pretty quick. If it gets too big, it would probably require a substantial investment of time from one or more folks to organize, unless we could find a place informal enough to allow 'ala cart' ordering. (Maybe a sports bar of some sort? Chili's? Anybody know a place with a private room available for parties of 20 or more?)

Just something to think about. Anybody have other ideas we should consider? Anybody know what steps we should take to make this thang happen? (I may be a clueless secretary, but I know how to take names and kick ....! :blush:)

Last edited:

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Hi nitro. You're in a beautiful area! (I used to perform in Helen.)

UPDATED LIST:
Woodstock (Chatter97) 1
Auburn, AL (SammyT) 1
Habersham (nitrojuga)
TOTAL of 16 folks (so far)

Habersham (nitrojuga) 1
Woodstock (Chatter97) 1

Auburn, AL (SammyT) 1
TOTAL of 16 folks (so far)

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
The coffee is fresh Mr. Balthezar, plus your PV is charged and filled with your favorite vape. I've sorted all the email into your INBOX, trashed the SPAM, and organized the names of all participants in this thread, according to where they live. Thus far, we have 14 interested VAPERS (including 2 from South Carolina and 1 from Alabama {{go TIGERS}}:unsure:).

Woodstock (Chatter97) 1
Auburn, AL (SammyT) 1

Woodstock (Chatter97) 1

Auburn, AL (SammyT) 1

I also found a link to a previous 'Peach State Vape Meet' held last January 29th, at Manuel's Tavern (in the Virginia Highlands area of Atlanta), and it grew into a much larger gathering than initially expected, with 30+ folks attending (plus a number of vendors). :blink:

If THAT group is still active and planning something for January, might be good to join forces with them, cuz this thang might grow beyond a 'simple get-together' pretty quick. If it gets too big, it would probably require a substantial investment of time from one or more folks to organize, unless we could find a place informal enough to allow 'ala cart' ordering. (Maybe a sports bar of some sort? Chili's? Anybody know a place with a private room available for parties of 20 or more?)

Just something to think about. Anybody have other ideas we should consider? Anybody know what steps we should take to make this thang happen? (I may be a clueless secretary, but I know how to take names and kick ....! :blush:)

WOW! Thanks Mike. Give this man a cigar vape. And a raise.
But this is only Dec 1st, and as it's going will only grow in the next few weeks. I think we may be looking at finding a hall of some sort?
And I didn't realize it would grow this much, NOT COMPLAINING :)
This will happen, we just need more planning than I initially realized. Keep the coffee going, and always have a battery charging, gonna be a long night.
This is actually getting better all the time :).

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Hi chatter97,

I was just checking todd's Vaperite site, he has a lot of nice stuff. I would like to go and see it. I'm still looking for my all-day regular e-juice and maybe I can stop by his place to pick some up to try. How is the organic e-liquids? taste any good?..I was looking at the french vannila since I'm vaping a sample from Vermilian Rivers with no nicotine. I want at least 5-8 nic levels.

I see he's got nice e-cig hardware too!..lots of goodies!

peace

He requires you order online, but he allows fir local pickup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Hi folks, I'm back home in South Carolina these days, new to vaping & would love to join your get-together if possible. I lived in Atlanta for 20 years but been away for a number of years now so a lot has changed. I'm enjoying the perks of retirement (too much time on my hands, mastering the art of living large in dire poverty, etc.) so whenever/wherever this bash is held wouldn't likely be an issue for me. I'll keep an eye on this thread & see what happens. Best wishes to all & happy vaping!
:vapor:

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
When the weather's warmer, it would be easier to plan a cook-out meet somewhere, rent a pavillion at a local park and have at it.

Of course, that means everyone would need to pitch in a little money in order to rent a place.

So, does any one know of any restaurants who can accommodate a large group? There's always Golden Corral, which is buffet style, and I know that the one off Barrett Parkway in Kennesaw has sections that can be closed off rooms.

And we ate on Thanksgiving at TGI Friday's right by the same Golden Corral, and they have actually glassed off their bar area and made it a smoker's section. Not that we want to hang out with smokers, but maybe they'd accommodate a large group in a different area and allowed us to vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread