Get Nailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks wb! Chips and I (and Morgan :)) are gonna have fun here. I am glad FV let us have our own spot to put our stuff.

Some of my design ideas come from a lady online named Robin Moses. She is extremely talented and she does really cool tutorials too. here is another idea I got from her. And it's kind of easterish too.

eggs.gif

pringles13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2011
jaw-juh
in looking closer at the bottle...
are the darker dots on your nails in the polish?...:?:

The spots are blue hex glitter in the polish. The polish base is a very faint lavender jelly color. It's so sheer that it almost looks like a French mani because you can see the tips of my natural nail underneath.

Ooh! I picked up a bottle of matte top coat at Sephora today :banana:

pringles13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2011
jaw-juh
I wanna see it when you get it the way you want :)

In just a few minutes I am starting work on a DIY nail polish rack. If all goes well, I will have saved myself $27!

I wish I had a place for mine. I picked up a clear vinyl makeup tote and it's too small already :blush:

Love your Easterish mani

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I will pm you my number Chips :)

Here is how the stand came out. Not too bad for the first one. Total cost was $3.18. Not counting the hot glue gun, glue and scrapbook paper I already had. 2 pieces of foam board and a utility knife from the Dollar Tree. :)

rack.gif

rack2.gif

I have a ton of polish, I think I will be making a few more :facepalm:

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks! For sure can't beat the price! I have a brand new acrylic one that I bought on Amazon for $30. I like the idea of this one though because I can personalize them a little more. Gonna see how this one holds up. It's amazing what you can learn to do on youtube :laugh:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
I will pm you my number Chips :)

Here is how the stand came out. Not too bad for the first one. Total cost was $3.18. Not counting the hot glue gun, glue and scrapbook paper I already had. 2 pieces of foam board and a utility knife from the Dollar Tree. :)

rack.gif

rack2.gif

I have a ton of polish, I think I will be making a few more :facepalm:

NICE NICE NICE.Got me thinking.I could make the shelves wider and use a wood grain contact paper.Could work for a mod stand for my woods.Thank you for the idea.Do ya have a link??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread