The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Nail Art w/Top coat

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Mods' started by Porphy, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. newbutt

newbutt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

They make a paper that you can get online or at some hobby shops that you can make your own decals & print with your printer. I haven't used it on an E-cig, but I made a pretty cool one for a guitar that I built. I think that's my favorite part of the guitar:)

2. Jennee26

Jennee26 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 8, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Tryp - I would think as long as it fits or can be cut down to still look good you can put it on there. That's one of the mean reason's to love these things. You can take a plain battery and get creative. the possibilities are endless. :)

3. Coffee Addict

Coffee Addict Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2009
    Houston, Tx.
    I like using stickers for scrap booking.

4. bewzer

bewzer Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2009
    Everett, Wa.
    i want to make some chicken drumstick stickers, and maybe some pizza stickers for my pv...i think i would be the talk of the town with food stickers all over my 510

5. MickiO

MickiO Super Member ECF Veteran

"Porphy":

Just wondering if the atty getting hot eventually makes it try to come off? This would be really cool if can hold up under heat, some atty's get pretty hot. :) They are so pretty it still makes me want to try it. Nice art work :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.