bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Today's nails. Picked up a new brand of polish that I wanted to try out. brushed some glue on my tips and then brushed on some loose holo glitter. They look awesome in the light (which I couldn't catch very well in the photo)

fairyice2small.gif

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So do you hand paint acrylic nails and sell them? (or) do you practice with acrylic nails and do real nails.
Cause there is this girl on Etsy that sells the finished nails.Here's a link.You could do that too.
Japanese Nail Art Red Gothic Baroque Art by Nevertoomuchglitter

I need those.

Um, Bliss! Could you do those and sell them? or is that a bad idea? I'd rather buy them from you.

As a rule I do my designs on the nails that are already attached to people.The nail I posted here is something I was "just seeing if I could do". Kind of a way to challenge myself. It would be too time consuming (and costly)to actually do a full set on a person. If I made them and sold them, it would probably not be time/cost effective. Well, people spend money on crazy things, someone would probably buy them.

I could do my own variation of those nails, but she used what is called a Konad stamp. It's a transfer type of system but instead of a sticker, you transfer the polish design. I don't use stamps or stickers. Everything I do is hand painted. Maybe I should have a look see at what kind of prices people are getting for nails that are hand painted and sold as a set. Just because I don't normally do it, doesn't mean I can't start :)

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yesterday my light was finally delivered! I spent the evening preparing my display fingers for the colors I currently have to offer.
This is what almost $400 in gel polish looks like...
gelish.jpg

This stuff is super cool, Gelish magnetic gel polish. I only have the one color for now, more to come. Do you guys know what a Lindy Star is? Makes me think of that...
gelishmagnet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread