Getting a Lambo V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Welp, I accidentally dropped my Torpedo VVV and the top part of the tube popped off, exposing wires and such. I freaked out, put everything back in place and popped the cap back on. Now whenever I fiddle with the "-" button or rattle it a little bit, it turns itself off or resets to 3.0. :mad: It was my own fault. It still works, but I have to use the "+" button only to change the voltage. And I can't rattle or bump it too much.

So, I'm ordering a Lambo V2. I cannot afford a Provari or a Zmax. I was looking at the chrome Cylon Mini VV, TOO, but decided I would do just fine with the Lambo. I'm not a high voltage/wattage vaper, so I don't need all the bells and whistles that come with the Provari, and to some extent the ZMax and the Cylon. The Lambo V2 I found is only going for 50.00, that's just the device itself, not a kit, no batteries included (which is fine, I have two 18650 batteries and a charger already.)

Haven't purchased it yet, but I'm gonna save up the next couple of nights for it.

18SixFifty

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Michigan
Well sorry you dropped your APV but I'm sure you will love the Lambo. I bought one of the cheap lava tubes from V9 when they were fifty % off. So I paid $25 for it and it's been great. I also already had batteries and chargers. I put a vivi nova on it and it rocks.

Happy vaping and try not to stalk the mailman too badly. :)

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Did some research and found out there are two Lambos, one from L-Rider and one from Young June. I found a Young June here: cheapest chrome lavatube. For some reason I get a sketchy feeling from this site (the several typos make me kinda nervous). But it's the Young June and not the L-Rider version. The L-Rider version I found is twenty bucks more expensive. Torn. What should I do? PBusardo preferred the Young June version, and I trust him. What to do, what to do?

vdice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
new jersey
Well sorry you dropped your APV but I'm sure you will love the Lambo. I bought one of the cheap lava tubes from V9 when they were fifty % off. So I paid $25 for it and it's been great. I also already had batteries and chargers. I put a vivi nova on it and it rocks.

Happy vaping and try not to stalk the mailman too badly. :)
who is v9,,,,,,thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread