Getting Comfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Professor_2019

Jan 31, 2019
West Yorkshire
So, my vaping quest is coming along nicely.

I know some people may have thought I was being a bit pedantic with my other posts, but the work was very much worth it....

I now have everything sorted and organised.

I have a shedload of atomisers, so I can always change one when the flavor drops,or it just dies. Or if I need a neutral background to try a new flavor.

I have a basic setting on variable wattage that I know is gives me an ideal start point to start with. Now I can look more at the mod itself, and start enjoying that..... Been messing with custom logos this afternoon, am confident enough now to have a play with some of the functions such as temperature control... just to see what happens.... I may find a setting I like more.... there again I may not :cool:

At the same time, I have just downloaded the firmware update, so have a copy of the .bin file.....

As I am currently programming a system including custom waveforms for work, I may have a look and see if I can hack my pipe to include variable frequency/duty cycle and try that....

am assuming that it will be a form of C, and so could be an interesting project....

:thumbs:

I am beginning to feel that I am getting back into the swing of things again.....

I just so happens that the machines I design for my job have sub micron machining capability.... I am thinking that I may be building a new mod over the coming weeks :)

OOh, custom waveforms, perfect fluid path...... Now I remember why I loved being here :D

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I just so happens that the machines I design for my job have sub micron machining capability.... I am thinking that I may be building a new mod over the coming weeks :)

OOh, custom waveforms, perfect fluid path...... Now I remember why I loved being here :D

Well, with sub micron machining you'll have no excuse if you end up with a rattling battery door.

The_Professor_2019

Jan 31, 2019
West Yorkshire
True, I would be a bit miffed if I did....

From a design point of view, I have CAD, 3D printing and also cnc machining to make the body and circuits.

I think the sub-micron machining would come into play trying to design the right fluid flow-path in custom made atomisers.....

Am quite excited to see what I can come up with.....

Have got to beat making my last mod ;)

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Now that is a very strange question to ask...........

I am now assuming I know you?

I am not in Scotland at the moment, although I do seem to spend a lot of time up there :confused:
No, I rather doubt you know me. It was attempt at humor based on the phrase "shedload of atomisers". :oops:

You see, there's a Scots vape reviewer who records all his reviews in his shed, which is full of atomizers and other vape gear. #shedlyfe :D

The_Professor_2019

Jan 31, 2019
West Yorkshire
No, I rather doubt you know me. It was attempt at humor based on the phrase "shedload of atomisers". :oops:

You see, there's a Scots vape reviewer who records all his reviews in his shed, which is full of atomizers and other vape gear. #shedlyfe :D
Ah, tis ok... It is just I currently am spending a lot if time in Kilmarnock building a sub-micron ECM macmach...

I just thought you may either have seen me on the industrial estate, or work at the hotel I use

Reactions: stols001

The_Professor_2019

Jan 31, 2019
West Yorkshire
So, I have found a coupl of e liquids I like.

Chuffing mad caramel custard is wonderful

Now I need to pay more attention to my mod.
I do like my Elitar, other than it does not sit as comfortable in my hand as I would like.

I have been looking for a 'proper shaped' mod.

I saw the adverts for the General.... But all the weblinks seem to be down. Maybe that is no longer available.

However, I have seen the limelight mechanicals.... They do some really nice 18350 mods.....

Has anyone got any experience of these beautiful looking mods?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
So, I have found a coupl of e liquids I like.

Chuffing mad caramel custard is wonderful

Now I need to pay more attention to my mod.
I do like my Elitar, other than it does not sit as comfortable in my hand as I would like.

I have been looking for a 'proper shaped' mod.

I saw the adverts for the General.... But all the weblinks seem to be down. Maybe that is no longer available.

However, I have seen the limelight mechanicals.... They do some really nice 18350 mods.....

Has anyone got any experience of these beautiful looking mods?
Afaik 18350 batteries are getting more and more difficult to get these days. Plus a lot of 18350 mods are of an older design and may not have battery safety features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread