Getting dizzy from LT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximillian

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2011
Nebraska
Heyas tippyclubb,

When I got my first vv mod, I walked around light headed pretty much all day every day for the better part of a week. Couldn't figure out what was wrong. Was seriously thinking about making a doctors appointment before I finally managed to lower my nicotine intake enough for the lightheadedness to go away. I didn't THINK I was vaping that much more, or getting that much more vapor per hit, but the light head and the dizziness didn't go away until I had reduced the nic strength of the liquid I was using by over 75%.

:D

Maximillian the Over Nicotined

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
tippy -- sooooo interesting! And Max too. I have been dizzy for oh i dunno a month or more? I have a doctor appointment set up for the end of february. I only vape 6 mg also so im thinking maybe i have leukemia, diabetes, ebola (okay im a hypochondriac a little bit). I got my LT in december -- hmmmm. So if we are already at 6 mg, maybe we need to go to 0 nic or stop vaping like fiends and this lightheadedness will go away??

mikebabs

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
new jersey
tippy -- sooooo interesting! And Max too. I have been dizzy for oh i dunno a month or more? I have a doctor appointment set up for the end of february. I only vape 6 mg also so im thinking maybe i have leukemia, diabetes, ebola (okay im a hypochondriac a little bit). I got my LT in december -- hmmmm. So if we are already at 6 mg, maybe we need to go to 0 nic or stop vaping like fiends and this lightheadedness will go away??

Same thing happened to me....Lightheadedness, dizzyness...slight headache.....You know what it was? DEHYDRATION!! I went to the Doctor with the above complaint, he asked me to open my mouth, examined it inside, checked the fluid in my eyes, then sent me home and told me to drink lots of water and also to drink a VERY popular thirsts quencher.....It took 2 days of drinking to have the symptoms disappear..I also had some muscle twitching which also went away....Good Luck tippyclubb and dotma........Hope this helps...

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
High voltage vaping is strange. When I first got my VV mod, I sat at the kitchen table with my laptop on ECF and hit my box mod hard like I do my eGo. I was getting clouds of vapor and enjoying myself. After about 30 minutes, I got dizzy and nauseated and it took me a while to realize that HV was causing it. You just can't hit HV like you do a penstyle ecig. It will take you down in a hurry. Even at 6mg, you were probably getting a higher nic hit than you did from your previous ecig at 12mg.

Check out your 5.5v vape by matching the resistance of the atomizer compared to what you are used to vaping and see how many watts are being used in each. You may have turned up the power quite a bit.

Safe Vaping Power Chart - Ohms/Voltage

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Last edited:

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
Same thing happened to me....Lightheadedness, dizzyness...slight headache.....You know what it was? DEHYDRATION!! I went to the Doctor with the above complaint, he asked me to open my mouth, examined it inside, checked the fluid in my eyes, then sent me home and told me to drink lots of water and also to drink a VERY popular thirsts quencher.....It took 2 days of drinking to have the symptoms disappear..I also had some muscle twitching which also went away....Good Luck tippyclubb and dotma........Hope this helps...

I have thought about that too -- but i drink sooo much water -- maybe still not enough sigh

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
AZ plumber -- hahahahaha -- you must be talking about the crab juice! Lol! Yeah i cant stay away from the stuff -- gag

Sorry couldn't resist - Seriously I do think it is the nic. Imo a hotter vape would allow more nic to be absorbed. The heat would enlarge the blood vessels at the surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread