Getting Little Vapor From Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingraptor724

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
United States
Ok so I just got my mvp pro 3 60W and atlantis v2 with 0.3 ohm. Yes the coils are new but I covered them in ejuice, the ejuice is 50/50 12mg which I know is alot but it was because Im using juice that I bought like last week for my mvp 2 that broke 3 days ago. I am curious to what Im doing wrong? Is it the wattage because I have it on 60 watts and when i hold the button down it shows in the corner that the volts is only showing 4.17? I am not sure how wattage and resistance etc works but shouldnt the voltage say 9v? When I switch to 9volts the wattage in the corner says 60W. This is so confusing, I was expecting clouds out of this thing and its like a normal mini nautilus on 4.8 volts.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Ok so I just got my mvp pro 3 60W and atlantis v2 with 0.3 ohm. Yes the coils are new but I covered them in ejuice, the ejuice is 50/50 12mg which I know is alot but it was because Im using juice that I bought like last week for my mvp 2 that broke 3 days ago. I am curious to what Im doing wrong? Is it the wattage because I have it on 60 watts and when i hold the button down it shows in the corner that the volts is only showing 4.17? I am not sure how wattage and resistance etc works but shouldnt the voltage say 9v? When I switch to 9volts the wattage in the corner says 60W. This is so confusing, I was expecting clouds out of this thing and its like a normal mini nautilus on 4.8 volts.

1: Did you prime the coil.
(I guess no)

2: 60 watts!
Yeah, that's probably one thing wrong.
Start low and move up slowing.

3: watts = volts x volts / ohms
58 watts = 4.17 x 4.17 / 0.3

4: No the voltage shouldn't say 9 volts

5: if the max wattage is 60 the highest it will show is 60

Reactions: VictorViper

kingraptor724

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
United States
1: Did you prime the coil.
(I guess no)

2: 60 watts!
Yeah, that's probably one thing wrong.
Start low and move up slowing.

3: watts = volts x volts / ohms
58 watts = 4.17 x 4.17 / 0.3

4: No the voltage shouldn't say 9 volts

5: if the max wattage is 60 the highest it will show is 60
So the voltage will never surpass 4.5 volts when using watts? I think you cleared this up a bit thank you

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
So the voltage will never surpass 4.5 volts when using watts? I think you cleared this up a bit thank you

?
If you vape a 2 ohm coil at 18 watts the voltage should go up to 6 volts.

If you only use the 0.3 ohm coil then yes the voltage would not get above above 4.5 volts

Reactions: VictorViper

kingraptor724

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
United States
It's mathematics, don't get too hung up on numbers, they have inverse relationships. (not the best wording, even for a simplification, but still...)
I am assuming it was the juice, I have to yet throw out another 5 bottles because 12mg 50/50 is killing me on lung hits. I really cant inhale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread