Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hmmm... no apologies to make ... but I'm just sooooooo sorry that I'm still trying to save up enough $ to buy my first GG! :rolleyes: Haven't had much time to spend on the forum the past month (my busy dog grooming season) but when I do check in real quick to see what's new... I find there is always nother new GG model! 8-o

How will I ever decide which GG I want... once I finally do save up enough $ for one??? :cry:

Where are you mixxy? you didnt change at all!!! your avatar is the same:D. Hoppe soon you will come here permantly after your GG.:)

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
hehehehe, they are kind of a joke here in the Pacific NorthWest and the Banana Slug is unofficially the Washington State mollusk...they grow huge here because there is so much rain and forested areas.

I've never heard of anyone calling them persecuted (or innocent or sweet :lol: ) though! they are prolific and devestating to our gardens. Ever had one tangled in your hair? I have! EW!

But I'm off topic again...now I have to apologize again!!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I thought the slug was a persecuted, innocent little sweetie :cry: (not the eating kind of sweetie :rolleyes: ).

Shouldn't this "Apologies" thread now be awash with Imeo's and Tim's tears of remorse cos there's NO GGs on Smoke Juice :grr:

What's a desperate girl supposed to do? 8-o8-o8-o
scylla

----------
yes.gif
-----------

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I thought the slug was a persecuted, innocent little sweetie :cry: (not the eating kind of sweetie :rolleyes: ).

Shouldn't this "Apologies" thread now be awash with Imeo's and Tim's tears of remorse cos there's NO GGs on Smoke Juice :grr:

What's a desperate girl supposed to do? 8-o8-o8-o
scylla

I will say it again. 1 day waiting:(, 1 life smoking pleassure:thumb:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The rise and fall of the GG ---------
----Wait till I bring my magnifying glass to see these things -----------

rofltxt.gif
lol.gif

xa xa Di I said so good words to you and you double cross me:D:D

If you mean GG, yes its small, you need these glasses, if you mean mine, then dont put them, you will think that you see the pizza tower by 1m distance :lol::lol:
rofltxt.gif
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread