Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Well the outside might be able to be brass as long as the tank was lined somehow with something, or the inside layer was different, but as far as solid brass..and brass only, two thumbs DOWN...

-Tim

I have thought of that too Hefner but its a small tank so if we eat more room with a plastic inside it will be useless AFS:)

wood_510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2009
Georgia(US)
I know that it's kinda been tossed around some and it may be absolutely terrible but what if you made a brass end cap with male threads on both sides so that you could add a compartment to haul around a 3 ml bottle of juice or a spare cr123 for a night out on the town. this would move the switch up for some of the people that don't like using their pinky to press the button as well. Like I said, it may not be a good idea but just something that I think would be cool to have when I'm using a single cr2 or cr123a when I go out..

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
i want a slim that can be used in single size as well as double size (3.7 or HV).
i want a pv that doesn't leak juice and get on my hands all day long and make a mess.
i want attys that don't fail.
i want everything to autofeed so no dripping.
i want to use VG in all devices with no problems (pg doesn't work for me)
i want a safety lock on the button that is easier and faster (maybe automatic like some disposable lighters?)
Most of all I want a 2nd GG unit from Rob!
I agree with all that except the part about a 2nd one. I still want a first one cause I don't have one. Woe is me, Woe is me.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
My good friend Wood,

I hade made that on a prototype GGT as you have seen on a video on youtube. You could store one battery there and a small bottle but it was a little ungly because it had rings on threads to hide them. But with new AFS no need for juice, you only need to carry one battery only. Of course I can make a tube that goes on the button side so you can store a battery but I dont like the ring that I have to put there to hide the threads because you have to carry a ring in pocket. I also had made a prototype GGTS that you could put those rings on the telescope tube but telescope had threads in all its length to keep the ring and I didnt like that too.
I didnt want to ruin GG's look just to carry one spare battery :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread