Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
xa xa Di I said so good words to you and you double cross me:D:D

If you mean GG, yes its small, you need these glasses, if you mean mine, then dont put them, you will think that you see the pizza tower by 1m distance :lol::lol:
rofltxt.gif
lol.gif

of course, honey,

first the sweet talk and then the slap-----

no pleasure without pain !!!!!

for your second -------
I do remember now --- Iken did say something
about " your monument "

Bunny Swoooooooon !!!!!

swoon2.jpg

------
rofltxt.gif
lol.gif
--------

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
All this talk of monuments and towers. I've always loved architecture.

Phew... is it hot in here?

yes, I agree, it is getting hot in here

and getting OT as well-----

I am sorry, we are sliding off Topic again--
but this time is Sakiss's fault !!!!!!!

and Ikenbunny ---
talking about Sakiss and his monument--------------

someone just turned up the thermostat in here-- I'm leaving before I get into trouble ----------zzzzzooooooooooommmm !!!!!
bunny dissapears in a mighty puff of smoke-----

Sakiss
now appologuise for being naughty on the appology thread
and go to funniest to talk of your momument -----

ha ha --- the underlings, slaps the boss --

you gotta love that ---------
lol.gif

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow, what a lovely thread to see resurrected :D

Coming up to a year since I got my GG Grant & I am so not sorry that I bought it. Far form it! :)

And also to make even more use of this old thread. Two members of my forum have just bought a GG Slim from Lisa. Hoping they will join in here on the GG forum, but if any of you lovely folks would like to give them some encouragement here is the link to the thread (it started off as a thread praising Lisa for her excellent customer service :thumbs:)

All about e-cigarettes - What a great seller

You don't need to join the forum, you can post as a guest :)

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Wow, what a lovely thread to see resurrected :D

Coming up to a year since I got my GG Grant & I am so not sorry that I bought it. Far form it! :)

And also to make even more use of this old thread. Two members of my forum have just bought a GG Slim from Lisa. Hoping they will join in here on the GG forum, but if any of you lovely folks would like to give them some encouragement here is the link to the thread (it started off as a thread praising Lisa for her excellent customer service :thumbs:)

All about e-cigarettes - What a great seller

You don't need to join the forum, you can post as a guest :)

Chrissie, I was really touched by some of the things people said in the thread on your forum, it makes all the hard work worthwhile when you get this kind of feedback.
Sadly, I just don't have the time for any of the forums much at the moment. :(:( There's just so much going on and too little time to do it in. So on the topic of this thread - I am sorry that there aren't more hours in the day. :D

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Chrissie, I was really touched by some of the things people said in the thread on your forum, it makes all the hard work worthwhile when you get this kind of feedback.
Sadly, I just don't have the time for any of the forums much at the moment. :(:( There's just so much going on and too little time to do it in. So on the topic of this thread - I am sorry that there aren't more hours in the day. :D

((((Lisa)))) I so understand how busy you must be at the moment (plus all the worry you & others must be going through due to the proposed UK ban :( ) So please don't worry about not being able to have the time to post on other forums.

Just so glad you have seen the praise on that thread for you & the GG :wub: (Lol, so wish there was a better clickable "with love" smiley available on this forum - that one looks so dam miserable to me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread