Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Last Thursday night, I actually dreamed that I went to order the ggt and it was showing in stock, i hit refresh the number went from 40 to 27, so I rushed to order it, and by the time I made my payment they were sold out. :(

xa xa this is a nightmare not a dream crash:D:D. If I was a customer I would come to Greece to swimm, play with girls (and buy a GG)

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
xa xa this is a nightmare not a dream crash:D:D. If I was a customer I would come to Greece to swimm, play with girls (and buy a GG)

I know I had the same one Weds and Thurs night. Imeo I was actually going to go to Greece this summer to one of the Islands to see the turtles hatch but I couldn't get time off work so I might go next summer.

Also on your last post, no one actually wants information, they only come in here to spam, and bad mouth the GG and its creator. They're jealous so you must be doing something right.

Cake

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Whidbey Island, WA
I wanted information, but I think Imeo got me all covered in the last thread. I was hoping to avoid using dealexpress and paying as much for shipping as for batteries and whatnot, but alas! The spacers did me in. :p

I am tempted, though, to just use non-rechargeable CR2 batteries and just using their free shipping option. 15 days though ... yeesh!

My only question at this stage will be at what point will either Smokejuice or Ikenvape have the AFS and atties in stock? I only need to know in the offchance I manage to snake a GG on this go-around how many stock 901 atties I need to buy before I can get the studly GG ones with the hours of autofeed action. :confused:

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
Honestly Cake, I looked all over and I can't find a place that has CR2's other than deal express that doesn't want way way more than they'd be with shipping from there. : / I'm getting a bunch soon from another order, so I wasn't too worried about it. Good lord, I'm going to have like seven chargers, and 20 something sets of different kinds of batteries soon. I hope to God my rcr123a's fit the AdapteveR or that will be another bunch of batteries I'll need.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Yeah, only issue I really have with the CR2 from DX is that they are unprotected risking battery kabooms.

Does paypal have a currency converter for USD to Euro so I can say send X Euros instead of X Dollars? Will I have to do that conversion myself?[/QUO
You just have to select euro dollars.

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
Yeah, only issue I really have with the CR2 from DX is that they are unprotected risking battery kabooms.

Does paypal have a currency converter for USD to Euro so I can say send X Euros instead of X Dollars? Will I have to do that conversion myself?

Actually, if you check, paypal will do it for you. Go like you are going to send someone cash but don't complete. You'll see what I mean. Currently it's like 1.47 bucks per euro.

EDIT: *Smacks forehead* I should refresh more often...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I wanted information, but I think Imeo got me all covered in the last thread. I was hoping to avoid using dealexpress and paying as much for shipping as for batteries and whatnot, but alas! The spacers did me in. :p

I am tempted, though, to just use non-rechargeable CR2 batteries and just using their free shipping option. 15 days though ... yeesh!

My only question at this stage will be at what point will either Smokejuice or Ikenvape have the AFS and atties in stock? I only need to know in the offchance I manage to snake a GG on this go-around how many stock 901 atties I need to buy before I can get the studly GG ones with the hours of autofeed action. :confused:

Not yet cake. All these features will come with the next batch together:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread