Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi Sakis,

Just want to check - but will the AFS and your atties be available independently to purchase for Trans owners or do you now intend only packages?

Vaughanie
AFS and atty is one package and only for GG owners (nano, grant, Trans). Thats because AFS works only with my attys. But if someone dont want to buy AFS, then he can buy only my atty that is not compatible with AFS.

So, there are 2 options: 1) AFS with the right atty and 2) atty for 6 and 7,2 volts not compatible with AFS

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I was wondering will you be still having a UK supplier or just USA? If just US will they be shipping to UK ?

Also when will AFS be for sale? and how long before refill is needed?

Thank`s!

for a small amount of time, Iken is my only seller and he ships worldwide.
The afs will be ready in about one month with the atomizers for 6 and 7,2 volt. You can smoke with AFS about 1,5 ml (2-3 hours for very heavy smokers and a whole day for reasonable smoking)

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
I was wondering will you be still having a UK supplier or just USA? If just US will they be shipping to UK ?

Also when will AFS be for sale? and how long before refill is needed?

Thank`s!

Are you not meant to be in the dog house???? :p Certainly hope she doesn't come on the forum and see's your post :p

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Yes guys, and gals

we want the reviews for the GG Trans when you all get them,
get them coming in please, we want some for Ikenvape website please.

and some really nice photos too please people.

thanks ...... Di ......

Hi Di I spoke to Iken about doing reviews last night, and well he said he'd be honored to have me do some reviews for his website since I love to say whats on my mind, even if it is bad.

Mikie Likes It

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Hi I have a few questions. I just ordered my GG Trans!! YESSSS! Ok, first question.

1. Will RCR123A 3.0 Volt batteries work with the GG Trans?

2. What kind of atomizers with the automatic juice feeder work with? 501, 901, 801?

3. Are you guys making/developing new atomizers for the GG that are extra strong and withstand heat better than atomizers from China?

4. When the Automatic Juice Feeder and new Atomizers are available, where do we order them?

5. What website do I check to see when these new goodies are available?

Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi I have a few questions. I just ordered my GG Trans!! YESSSS! Ok, first question.

1. Will RCR123A 3.0 Volt batteries work with the GG Trans?

2. What kind of atomizers with the automatic juice feeder work with? 501, 901, 801?

3. Are you guys making/developing new atomizers for the GG that are extra strong and withstand heat better than atomizers from China?

4. When the Automatic Juice Feeder and new Atomizers are available, where do we order them?

5. What website do I check to see when these new goodies are available?

Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it.

1 yes

2 901 for now and 510 later

3 yes

4 I will inform soon

I thank you too Mikie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread