GG Nano available @ www.smokejuice.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Grr hurry up payday, only one week to go! Since I am used to the penstyle size, the large original may not bother me tho since I have to wait a week to order I can pick the one that is in stock :D Thats one decision sorted! I see at TECC they have Titan/510 atomisers 5 for £20, that means with adapter it cost the same to vape 510 as 901!!!!

The low price of parts is great for me, living off disabillity and vaping at the same time is all well and good until it comes to buying new parts hehehe!

chief druid

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
north wales U.K.
Hey Chief -

lol - still trying your luck eh - 'if you don't ask' and all that..... ;)

It's a shame your birthday has just passed, you'll now have to wait another year before you can pop the question again... :p

Banana will be in stock early next week as well as a few other sweet surprises. ;)

P.S. You said you asked for a 'free birthday screwdriver' - now I'm sure we could sponsor you a vodka and orange if you really want one.... but you'll have to wait til next year now... :p

yeah i'm still tryin my luck ... dura is doing me fine so i'm not going to buy any other models .. but wouldnt mind aqquiring some freebies hahaha

will keep refeshing the screen for the banana then ... and any free alchohol is good lol

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Well, if this pretty little Steam Machine doesn't make my ciggie-smoking-friends jealous enough to come to vaping, nothing will! <sigh> Some people just don't know what's good for them.

Thanks for pointing out the engraved version! I can't believe I missed that when I ordered!

Haha - as a responsible friend, tell them they've just got to use the force (vaping) and leave that dark side behind.... oh and if they still won't budge, tell em I'll personally come over and give them a good scolding and send them off to bed without any dinner. :p lol

I just suddenly thought it would be a real shame if you mean't to order the engraved version but forgot, and then got disappointed when it arrived, so I'm pleased that's resolved. Your batteries/charger are on route to you and I've told Imeo to send you out the engraved Nano version asap. ;)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Grr hurry up payday, only one week to go! Since I am used to the penstyle size, the large original may not bother me tho since I have to wait a week to order I can pick the one that is in stock :D Thats one decision sorted! I see at TECC they have Titan/510 atomisers 5 for £20, that means with adapter it cost the same to vape 510 as 901!!!!

The low price of parts is great for me, living off disabillity and vaping at the same time is all well and good until it comes to buying new parts hehehe!

Payday just never comes quick enough - always the same problem.... bills, bills, rent............... payday, ecigs..... :p

Thats a pretty good offer Tribal - do they give any warranty? I doubt they could at that price! The new Janty TAWA atomisers will be cheaper, but then you don't get the incredible 6 month warranty, so it's Six Of One, and Half Dozen Of The Other.... :)

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Hehe I toss the atomisers too regularly to worry about sending erm back for warranty replacement lol! The average pen atomiser lasts me 2 - 3 weeks, 901 ones a little more and 510 well I dunno but my first atomiser from you is still working great! When my poor atomiser is becoming a wimp, tasting of burnt crap and not satisfying me, she is put to rest! After all, it was me who wore it out not the manufacturer or supplier hehee!

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Haha - as a responsible friend, tell them they've just got to use the force (vaping) and leave that dark side behind.... oh and if they still won't budge, tell em I'll personally come over and give them a good scolding and send them off to bed without any dinner. :p lol

I just suddenly thought it would be a real shame if you mean't to order the engraved version but forgot, and then got disappointed when it arrived, so I'm pleased that's resolved. Your batteries/charger are on route to you and I've told Imeo to send you out the engraved Nano version asap. ;)

I have a better incentive...one of them, who is a very cute man, asked me out for dinner tonight...he's a menthol smoker. I just won't let him kiss me until he buys a GG! :p

Thanks for the help! I PM'd Imeo too and asked if he could also engrave my name on it...I think that would be cool. And might help take the sting out of how much it cost! The price was great until I converted to US dollars and nearly fell off my chair. But I needed my Nano anyway :cool:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
yeah i'm still tryin my luck ... dura is doing me fine so i'm not going to buy any other models .. but wouldnt mind aqquiring some freebies hahaha

will keep refeshing the screen for the banana then ... and any free alchohol is good lol

The banana should be in stock by monday/tuesday..... so a free screwdriver (vodka/orange) it is then.... :plol

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hehe I toss the atomisers too regularly to worry about sending erm back for warranty replacement lol! The average pen atomiser lasts me 2 - 3 weeks, 901 ones a little more and 510 well I dunno but my first atomiser from you is still working great! When my poor atomiser is becoming a wimp, tasting of burnt crap and not satisfying me, she is put to rest! After all, it was me who wore it out not the manufacturer or supplier hehee!

Well that's fair enough - it's horses for courses as they say...

I agree - my dura atomiser seems to go on and on and has hardly dropped in flavour or vapour production since I started on it.... the Nano or Grant/510 setup is a sure fire winner: great atomiser/great battery life.....schweet. :)

I'll do a video demo of the Nano/Dura shortly.... ;)

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
Well that's fair enough - it's horses for courses as they say...

I agree - my dura atomiser seems to go on and on and has hardly dropped in flavour or vapour production since I started on it.... the Nano or Grant/510 setup is a sure fire winner: great atomiser/great battery life.....schweet. :)

I'll do a video demo of the Nano/Dura shortly.... ;)

It's about time!
Lol,hi tim:cool:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I have a better incentive...one of them, who is a very cute man, asked me out for dinner tonight...he's a menthol smoker. I just won't let him kiss me until he buys a GG! :p

Thanks for the help! I PM'd Imeo too and asked if he could also engrave my name on it...I think that would be cool. And might help take the sting out of how much it cost! The price was great until I converted to US dollars and nearly fell off my chair. But I needed my Nano anyway :cool:

That's definitely got to be an incentive - he'd be a fool otherwise!! :)

I agree that the price might appear a lot and I'm sorry for the initial shock caused. The only way we can offer further consolidation is by the 2 year warranty which we stand behind and the cheap long term running costs. ;)

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That's definitely got to be an incentive - he'd be a fool otherwise!! :)

I agree that the price might appear a lot and I'm sorry for the initial shock caused. The only way we can offer further consolidation is by the 2 year warranty which we stand behind and the cheap long term running costs. ;)

Oh well, it's not your fault the USDollar is tanking...And like most Americans, if I want something bad enough, I'll pay whatever I must to get it. Besides, if I vape enough nicotine, I won't notice there's no food in the cupboards!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thanks tim(from your mouth to gods ears) it looks bad, i may have to take a trip out(dom rep) in a week or two so he can see his grand kids, he'll love that.

Sorry to hear bout your Dad true,
yes, take the grandkids, and yourself,
have some time with him,
tell him all the things you need to,
and treasure the moments.......
my prayers with you true, and true dad.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

I have already answer to my new sweety;);););). I just forgot to mention to her mail that the personal engraving is not an option any more because its very expensive. The reasons are:

1) Laser wants much money for only one piece
2) I must go to laser only for one piece so I must spend 2-3 hours of my day. But if you are ready to pay 30 euros for engraving........ no problem, but it not worth it to my opinion:)

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Is okay!! The logo is cool enough...and I'm afraid $201 US dollars is already past my limit! But I don't mind.

Sorry about your dad Truelove...I also am going through this with my dad now :(

Edited to add: But looking at my SmokeFree banner, in 20 more days I will have saved enough money from not smoking ciggies to make up for my Nano...so, not bad at all!

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I have already answer to my new sweety;);););). I just forgot to mention to her mail that the personal engraving is not an option any more because its very expensive. The reasons are:

1) Laser wants much money for only one piece
2) I must go to laser only for one piece so I must spend 2-3 hours of my day. But if you are ready to pay 30 euros for engraving........ no problem, but it not worth it to my opinion:)

geesh Sakis, the price is creeping up like tight underwear .......8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread