Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hello All!

Just a quick message to let you all know that our favourite Greek PV is now available for pre-order through our website. :)

We should be shipping worldwide on 30/04/09 .

I'm sure most of you will by now be familiar with the GG from previous threads, but if you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us a line. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I see you will be offering the GG with an attomiser. Will you also be selling extra atts? Also do you have isues with shippin to the US? Just nevous cuz my my Evo took almost 3 weeks.

Dear Kos, Iken and other friends to USA took theirs in about 10 days. I dont know why evo took so much time:)

I choose the totally wicked as the best atomizer for GG (best smoke, hard to burn and hard elastic between inner and outer connector, to my opinion). It fits perfect. I saw that other brands maybe dot fit so good. It works but the atomizer is harder to be threaded.

The same applies to other hand made cigarettes, many people have seen that

Last edited:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hi Kos -

Sorry for the delay - yes we will be getting the stainless steel dse901 atomisers in stock at some point this week to sell as spare accessories for those wanting some extra back up for the GG.

The price should be around the £6.50 mark. :)

Typically, priority shipping to the US will take anywhere from 5-10 working days depending on which State you live and the efficiency of your postal service.

Hope that helps!

Tim

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Just a quick heads up to say that the GG is back on preorder and the next batch will ship on the 08/05 via priority mail so get in quick to avoid any disappointment! ;)

The classic style (801) adapters will hopefully be ready to ship on the 08/05 as well but I will update our website accordingly when I have full confirmation. :)

Over and Out...

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
When will your GG be back in stock again Smokin?

I have money to burn, no furness for where to burn it....

I love the fact that you have all the adaptors for the GG, 801/510. What are the "mAh" on your batteries? will my 3.7v 900mah trustfire batteries work with your GG?~Rick

Hi Rick!

We finally have some limited numbers of GG's back in stock-if you need the batteries as well, there is a short wait for restocking.

The 510 adapters are currently out of stock as well, but we have some more 801 adapters. :)

With regards your batteries, until I know what size they are, I wouldn't be able to say. If they are AA size then yes, but they would require a spacer, and if they are 2xCR2's then yes to them as well. ;)

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
Been reading this forum with great interest. Although I've only been at this a short while, I'd like to make my final e-cig purchase - at least for quite a while.

A little background: Among a few other false starts, I've gotten the 401 and the 510. I'm fairly happy with the 510 but I'd like something with a bit more consistency and battery life and one that allows the flavor of the juice to come through. Something that I won't have to buy replacement parts for all the time (other than attys). This looks like it could be the answer.

I sort of like the idea of the Nano but it appears that the Grant gives the option of the best of both worlds. Would this be a correct assumption?

One question is what the GG comes with? Does it come just with the batteries and the other stuff is ala carte, so to speak (chargers, etc.?

Appreciate any and all input and I'm right impressed with the amount of helpfulness shown on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread