GG pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escapereality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Bluegrass
Nice River!! I hope your collection is treating you well-I know first hand how well you take care of your mods! I'm still loving the GGTS and Ody!!

I need to rebuild some coils so I'm just dripping some flavors by joe in my HH357. That's a kicked 18350 GG Stealth.

YrfZn5V.jpg

legion13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Wilson, NY
I love those cases .... but if I put my APVs in those, hubby would get the impression they are expensive and I spent a lot .... :blush:

I have them standing up on my dresser in an acrylic bathroom organizer. :evil:

LOL Blu!!
i defiantly wasent thinking that through all the way. my wife would think the same . i think its best if i keep them scattered around so she cant keep tract of how many i have. thats what she dose with her purses!:)

she thinks i dont know what all of those metal CC's and MK' s are in her closet:) well i suppose that if she ignores my GG's i should ignore her MK's...jesus, now im talking in code.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
agree bill, a good shine would be really nice
Just finished piecing together a GGTS with GG adaptor and Penelope. Took me a while but I basically acquired every piece of this mod separately! I still have to shine it up. Breaking her in first.

zy9ygusy.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
LOL Blu!!
i defiantly wasent thinking that through all the way. my wife would think the same . i think its best if i keep them scattered around so she cant keep tract of how many i have. thats what she dose with her purses!:)

she thinks i dont know what all of those metal CC's and MK' s are in her closet:) well i suppose that if she ignores my GG's i should ignore her MK's...jesus, now im talking in code.

Get a couple of those Vaultz cases that hold 4 APVs, and pack some of the "treasures" you don't use everyday, away in the closet .... not that I did that mind you ... just sayin' ..... :evil:

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
LOL Blu!!

Just in case Legion Amazon.com: Two Tone Glass Top Humidor with External Hygrometer: Home & Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread