GG Stole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Nice trick friend, but you fool no one. I see the craftsmanship and I know you made it. Hahaha
However, I stand by my statement....6v is best for me.

Vince, you speak for yerself,

some of us are real DumbBunnies,
I believed him,.........he wouldn't lie, ........
I never realized it was a joke till someone said it.......

bunnies have such simple minds, they are very easily fooled,
that's why they are so easy to catch....lol

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
ha ha, vince, I can't help my genes........
nice to know I iz Loved tho, thankz ....
bunny heart goes .. pitty pat, pitty pat .......

yes, I think there was some links at the beginning of this thread,

But please don't take my word for it,
that was probably a joke too.......

don't ask me clever stuffz, you iz makin me lookz Dumb.. ( er )

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Nice trick friend, but you fool no one. I see the craftsmanship and I know you made it. Hahaha
However, I stand by my statement....6v is best for me.

Vince I saw that I fool many people here xa xa. Maybe not you, you are a GG owner and a nechanic man too so it was dificult to fool you.:)

Oh yea for me too friend. 6 volts are 6 volts, the other stuff are rubish:D:D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Vince, I was thinking of something. Please tell me your opinion, maybe I am wrong to this.

We say that we have to put protected batteries to a e-cig. But I was thinking that if we put unprotected batteries but charged to a charger with protection?

So we dont have to worry about explosions because the charger will stop charging the right time.

Well now we have the following benefit:

GG stops working where the other cigs starts. GG is stoping at 4 volt when the others starts at 3,7. If we had the option of making the GG working continully without stoping at 4 volt but until battery stops functioning at all, then the GG would last twice a time than now. So its like we have a 1600 battery on it instead of 800 now. The smoking time would be at 10-12 hours.

The only think I am not sure is maybe the damage of the battery from the total draining of it.

What do you think?

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
You are correct, the problem is with the discharge limit. If a li/ion battery is discharged past a certain voltage it can not be recharged, it would be dead. The protection is as much for over-discharge as it is for over charge. They do make a special charger that can save one that is dead but it is very expensive.
Here is a link for the science on this and specifics on the over-discharge.

Charging lithium-ion batteries

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Oh well, It's almost something, I guess. But after using the real thing at 6v there is no way that would do. There is no way it has 6v and will never make the same hit or heat of the GG.
I know every one is different but if you don't want "the best in the world" then maybe 3.7v will work for you.
I have tried all the atomizers and the 3.7v and 6v...all.
And found that Sakis is in fact correct that the 6v and the 901 atomizers is the best.
Best throat hit, best temp, best vapor.
After using the 6v and then trying the 3.7v....

...I was like.......

picard-thumb.jpg

Hahaha. But that is just me.
That is the funniest picture I ever seen!
Your Dead-on with using 6v's Nothing can compare to that feeling and power. I'm rotating between 4 different types of e-cigs to subside my needs while my love is in the shop for upgrades.

You're dead wrong there Iken. Check out the dates:

But the SD was first!
Ouch, touchy touchy sweetheart, you would think that your the original creator. Your right it wasn't the Magnum. Trog was the first on this FORUM to make a battery modification, but I'm pretty sure that I read that there was a first somewhere.
In time, when I have it. I will find it and pm you.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
You are correct, the problem is with the discharge limit. If a li/ion battery is discharged past a certain voltage it can not be recharged, it would be dead. The protection is as much for over-discharge as it is for over charge. They do make a special charger that can save one that is dead but it is very expensive.
Here is a link for the science on this and specifics on the over-discharge.

Charging lithium-ion batteries

Thank you very much Vince, I really appreciate your help, you are always on my side friend:)

mmmvaping

Moved On
Apr 2, 2009
Well I need flav. and longer lasting carts. 6V would suck the carts dry way to fast. Yes the throat hit would be a killer and the vapor would be outstanding but you would have to fill up or drip way more often, which could lead to an over heated atomizer and failure of atomizers will come more quickly. I think a smaller sleeker design with 3.7 v would be about perfect for those who dont want to top off more often. PLus you cant really bring a larger mod with you to work. especially if you work for the government.

mmmvaping

Moved On
Apr 2, 2009
And to be honest that stolen GG is about the right size for me. Its small and sleek. I work in USPS and something like that would be about perfect. My supervisers woulnt question that. But your GG man ill be fired on the spot or at least searously questioned and could put me at risk for termination. THe GG looks to much like something a pot smoker would use. Sorry but that is the truth. Dont get me wrong that GG is a nice work of art but just to big.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hi mmmvaping
Actually the way 6v brings out flavor is amazing, it's like flavor in hi-def Imo and honestly. I use Alot less flavoring when mixing in the 'ol lab, becaue it really does intensify strongly, what you cannot taste in a regular e-cig is like an explosion under 6v's once again in my honest opinion.

Handheld, the GG really isn't that big at all, its very nice and slim, I can only imagine what this one looks like in person! At first i felt like, "yeaa right, I'm not taking this thing out in public",I even said it in my somewhat review, but when you start to smoke that thing, man it really doesnt matter, I use it in public All the time with no shame whats so ever, its really just that good.
Imeo did say that this small one is nothing like the orignal in taste, flavor and every other perk that comes with 6volts. I see this as a Great quality regular e-cig that will defintely work without any problems, but in comparison, a world of difference. Either way you'll be happy, it seems like you def made up your mind, but I just wanted to let you know, from a friend to another. Happy vaping man and always enjoy it, cause its better than cigarettes! :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
And to be honest that stolen GG is about the right size for me. Its small and sleek. I work in USPS and something like that would be about perfect. My supervisers woulnt question that. But your GG man ill be fired on the spot or at least searously questioned and could put me at risk for termination. THe GG looks to much like something a pot smoker would use. Sorry but that is the truth. Dont get me wrong that GG is a nice work of art but just to big.

Hi mmmvaping, thats why I made 3 GGs (Grant, Nano and SuperSlim), to let people choose the right size for them. I want to satisfy anyone:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi mmmvaping
Actually the way 6v brings out flavor is amazing, it's like flavor in hi-def Imo and honestly. I use Alot less flavoring when mixing in the 'ol lab, becaue it really does intensify strongly, what you cannot taste in a regular e-cig is like an explosion under 6v's once again in my honest opinion.

Handheld, the GG really isn't that big at all, its very nice and slim, I can only imagine what this one looks like in person! At first i felt like, "yeaa right, I'm not taking this thing out in public",I even said it in my somewhat review, but when you start to smoke that thing, man it really doesnt matter, I use it in public All the time with no shame whats so ever, its really just that good.
Imeo did say that this small one is nothing like the orignal in taste, flavor and every other perk that comes with 6volts. I see this as a Great quality regular e-cig that will defintely work without any problems, but in comparison, a world of difference. Either way you'll be happy, it seems like you def made up your mind, but I just wanted to let you know, from a friend to another. Happy vaping man and always enjoy it, cause its better than cigarettes! :)

Iken, I couldnt answer better for mmmvaping questions and to say that if mmmvaping wants a 3,7 volt but big battery, he can take the small Nano, 1200 mah

With the GGsuperslim its like to smoke a chinese product, but with double battery time smoking and immortal construction, with the button that will keep for ever but the battery is unprotected. I will bring it to the market if I found a protected one.

Guys if someone of you find a protected AAA, 3,6 or 3,7 volts with at least 500 mah, please inform me.

Last edited:

mmmvaping

Moved On
Apr 2, 2009
I thought you only had 2 GG's where is the third. :) Ill take a look at your sight. Im sure I'm speaking for everyone on this sight that the GG is a work of art. And we all want an E-CIG that is dependable and last for a long time. So what is your smallest GG. And what are the specs. One last question....Are you thinking about making your own atomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread