GG Stole

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmvaping

Moved On
Apr 2, 2009
I cant find anything about the nano or superslim. Is the superslim small and vapes like a 510? I love that 510. The only two issues I have is topping off more often and battery life is only about an hour to 1 hour 20mins tops. So I end up taking my M401 to work because the battery life is a lot longer but topping off is a pain. Please let me know because I'll take a superslim. Just give me a month to save. I had to get my dog neutered and get my car a new motor mount and drive belts. Jeesh drive belts are expensive. Thanks guys for being so informative. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
i thought you only had 2 gg's where is the third. :) ill take a look at your sight. Im sure i'm speaking for everyone on this sight that the gg is a work of art. And we all want an e-cig that is dependable and last for a long time. So what is your smallest gg. And what are the specs. One last question....are you thinking about making your own atomizers?

thanks mmmvaping for the kind words.

I was thinking to make my atomizers but the huge gg work stopped me for a while. But this is something i dont forget.

As for the ggs, there are 3. The grant you know, the nano witch is 20mm smaller in length with cr123a 1200 mah and the superslim i told you before:)
there are videos for all of them and pictures.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
i cant find anything about the nano or superslim. Is the superslim small and vapes like a 510? I love that 510. The only two issues i have is topping off more often and battery life is only about an hour to 1 hour 20mins tops. So i end up taking my m401 to work because the battery life is a lot longer but topping off is a pain. Please let me know because i'll take a superslim. Just give me a month to save. I had to get my dog neutered and get my car a new motor mount and drive belts. Jeesh drive belts are expensive. Thanks guys for being so informative. :)

i wiil give you the threads right now

mmmvaping

Moved On
Apr 2, 2009
I like the superslim.:) ITs perfect.:) It looks like its almost the same width of the 801 atomizer. So as soon as the perfect AAA battery is found you will put it into production?Also I cant find the video for the superslim...and what the GG XA XA be. Man your going into a whirlpool of ideas. Man I just might go ahead and sell all my ecigs and start from scratch with the GG. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
For what your asking is a bit high. 140 pounds comes out to be $228.44. That is a bit high. Dont get me wrong it is a perfect size for what I'm looking for. I do mean perfect the look is just beautiful. I would even get the Greek Godess etched onto the mod. Just beautiful.....if you bring the cost to around $100-120 USdollars ill be sold.

Only think of this mmmvaping. If you pay 230$ you will never buy anything else because the GG is immortal. If you dont, then more money will go to other cigs slowly.

The expencive is cheaper my father told me once and I totally agree

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Something else guys. If you see closely the price of all GGs you will see that is the cheapest thing in the world. I will ask a question. If a seller told you that he has found an e-cig witch has the following:

beautiful
light
engraved
short
slim
LASTS FOR EVER

How much would you pay for it?

(dont thing GG, lets say that it is not exists yet)

mmmvaping

Moved On
Apr 2, 2009
Hey I do have a couple of questions? Could you put the normal parts oF the GG into the slim....just keep the body and adapter slim? AND if you have to you can make the body as long as the 801 battery. See im just looking for that slim look (width). Shorter doesnt mean better. I wouldn't care if the button was as big as the GG. Thats the only reason why I wont get the GG because of the width.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
sorry for the babble just got out of work and havent cleared the cob webs of pure bordem from work. So bare with that last statement. I need a cold brewski.

xa xa you are ok friend. I can make the slim, no problem, the parts are exactly the same with GG but the cost is higher for the reasons I told you. I cant do something about that. But if you really like it, you can pay it for 190 dollars friend:):):):) just for you.

I want to see happy people here and nothing else

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
sorry for the babble just got out of work and havent cleared the cob webs of pure bordem from work. So bare with that last statement. I need a cold brewski.

xa xa you are ok friend. I can make the slim, no problem, the parts are exactly the same with GG but the cost is higher for the reasons I told you. I cant do something about that. But if you really like it, you can pay it for 190 dollars friend:):):):) just for you.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
mmm, you are a poet friend, thanks for the very nices replies. GG slim takes an AAA. If we put an AA hiw width will go to 18mm, so you can buy GGGrant with 20 mm and to have more advantages. So you take AAA 3,6 or you can go to GGGrant. But if you want a very strong battery at 3,6, take Nano. Dimensions for each GG are the smallest they can prodused.:)

mmmvaping

Moved On
Apr 2, 2009
LOL yea I dont like solder. Even though I took a class on it and did very well I still dont like it. Always heat the wire first then aply solder to the wire. Man I hated that teacher. Reminded me of CHarlie Brown's teacher. wamp wa wa wamp....LOL :) I love the slim, nano and the grant. Im going to have to take a closer look at your videos. It shows on the GG sight that the grant is 95E that would be roughly $134.71USD. How much for the Nano?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread