GG T help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic_vapour_boy

May 29, 2009
my GGT arrived this morning, its as cool as i thought it was going to be!

i have a question though. How do i use it in different ways? e.g. im using a single cr123a battery so its in the Nano form, i cant see how i would attach the other pieces to hold a little bottle of liquid or a spare battery for instance. Both the end caps need to touch the battery for it to work... or is this just not possible to do?

thanks

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
my GGT arrived this morning, its as cool as i thought it was going to be!

i have a question though. How do i use it in different ways? e.g. im using a single cr123a battery so its in the Nano form, i cant see how i would attach the other pieces to hold a little bottle of liquid or a spare battery for instance. Both the end caps need to touch the battery for it to work... or is this just not possible to do?

thanks

I think this was answered in another thread, but the ability to carry small items had to be removed in favor of increased safety. The new switch with the lock, the vented cover, etc. So no inside storage anymore in the design. Hope this helps.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thanks for the replies, i must have missed that other thread...

no worries, i cant say that having a storage area was a big selling point to me so im not going to miss it.

I just wish my batteries would hurry up and arrive so i can try it at 6v....

thanks again!

I am happy that it was not a selling point for you bionic, it was not a selling point for almost anyone. I just said it because we had this ability, nothing else.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Sakis, accessory carry looked cool initially, but the new lockable safer button is a much greater boon and greater diameter starts eating away at the looks of the GG methinks..

The GGT is still pocketable..

There is no reason to make it bigger, I think I will make it smaller. I will tell you later why:)

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Opssssss, you found what I was thinking the last days Crash:p xa xa

Imeo I spent almost 2 hours polishing my GG T today, and I'm sitting at work right now using it, and I love it. Tomorrow I'll put up a video on it. I will save the review for later when I have used it a little more. But yes wait till tomorrow, my GG T is really shiney lol :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo I spent almost 2 hours polishing my GG T today, and I'm sitting at work right now using it, and I love it. Tomorrow I'll put up a video on it. I will save the review for later when I have used it a little more. But yes wait till tomorrow, my GG T is really shiney lol :)

:thumbs::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread