Status
Not open for further replies.

Caddyman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Delaware USA
chaseweb.biz
I don't want to speak for Bruce but I know I feel very bad about all this. No end-of-the-world stuff happened but being up all night trying to get something and not getting it because of the vendors fault is horrible and I do feel bad for all this mess, and it was a MESS.

It probably won't make anyone feel better right now, but I can assure you all we will be running a completely different store and software by the time the next GG shipment comes around. We are actually putting the finishing touches on it now.

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
If I am not mistaken GG's come every other month or so.

We will be making announcements here and on facebook, twitter, etc when the new site launches and you will be able to go there and add yourself to the wait list and be notified when they come back in stock.

Sign up for notifications? Just as I did this time, Caddyman? It really added insult to injury that I received my e-mail notifications about the Stealth and the other items I was trying to order being back in stock ... I received those e-mail notifications THIS MORNING, after I'd been trying for 12 hours to place my order. And now that the site will take my order, it tells me that the Stealths are OUT OF STOCK.

:evil:

Sorry, Caddyman ... I know you're doing your best, and this isn't your fault; I'm not flaming you. You should have been called in on this MONTHS ago! It's not like COV didn't know—from long experience—that this would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread