Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Why are they called analog cigarettes?

xa xa nice question!! Because the new ones are the electronic ones. Its an expression. Vapers here make their new words for anything. vaping is a new hobby so we must find the right words to describe it.

We say analog and digital devises in electronic world. We smoke the digital now, new age of smoking

Last edited:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
sweet with the reverse thread.... i was looking at it wondering what you were going to do...I knew were not going to use locking pins and i knew drilling more holes wasn't going to be an option for you.....so i figured reversed threads even with the brass tubes smooth surface for cosmetic reasons on the brass tube then a locking back cap to lock onto the GG lettering side... It was the only thing that made since....i cant wait to see the video:)

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Where can you order the GG E-cigs? I seem to be missing something I think. I love the look of them and would like to browse! :)

Hi indy, Products will have 20 Trans in about 3-4 days and in about 10 days I will have another 50. After 30 days GGTS will come in about 100 pieces

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
LOL I wish I had the threader myself so I could do it but I will run into a problem with the tube that has the GG lettering.

Im not even going to shine it up because i like the brush look you have on this. Its a beauty. :):):):):)
I originally said I wasn't going to shine up my trans. My resolve lasted about 24 hours :lol:.
Kept most of my others brushed though, apart from all their caps ............

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
I originally said I wasn't going to shine up my trans. My resolve lasted about 24 hours :lol:.
Kept most of my others brushed though, apart from all their caps ............

Dont get me wrong I like shiny but ever since I saw the GG..Ive always like the antique look... to me it stands out. as they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder";)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread