Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Hi hyuk, welcome again my friend!
Imeoatty will work in any GG that I have made until now. As for if GG can be better, just wait. I believe that on Tuesday or Wednesday I will have the video review for sure:)
Looking forward to seeing what else you have done with the product (I didn't think there was anything left that could be done with it.....)

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
What is the draw back?
Crash sold all his mods coz he said it was the neo of PV's.
But...:confused: is it not the one?
What needs to be fixed?

Its a neo....It works perfectly every time and the craftsmanship is beautiful....but there needs to be a back lock... which can be done and Im sure Imeo is working on that now. Other than that its a beast. :) This thing is wonderful...the videos did not give GGTS justice as far as seeing how it looks. :)

Last edited:

luigi

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
United Stated of America
I am new to this forum and am having a tough time navigating. I am thinking of buying an e cigarette but don't know what one to buy. I currently smoke Benson & Hedges full flavor cigarettes. I love the taste and am wondering if there is a flavor that replicates my brand. I have been smoking for 21 years and need to quit. Quitting is hard because I am a closet smoker and am afraid to ask anyone for help. I mean no one knows I smoke! Any help finding my brands flavor is appreciated.

HaploVoss

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Rogersville, MO - USA
I am new to this forum and am having a tough time navigating. I am thinking of buying an e cigarette but don't know what one to buy. I currently smoke Benson & Hedges full flavor cigarettes. I love the taste and am wondering if there is a flavor that replicates my brand. I have been smoking for 21 years and need to quit. Quitting is hard because I am a closet smoker and am afraid to ask anyone for help. I mean no one knows I smoke! Any help finding my brands flavor is appreciated.

Greetings luigi, check out the new member's area. There are a LOT of stickies right at the top that discuss pretty much anything and everything you could want to know about e-cigs and flavors and all related... plus you can ask questions there and get answers much quicker :D

Here is a direct link for you:

New Members' Forum - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

Take care!!
- Hap

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......

why are you keeping smoking a secrete. Ecigs are not meant to conceal your smoking habit its simply an alternative to smoking. The best way to quit is to use already approved ways to quit. But if your looking for an alternative there are many good ecigs out there.:)

Last edited:

luigi

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
United Stated of America
I wish I didn't have to quit but I know the long term effect are not good. I must admit being a smoker is not something I am proud of and don't care to share it with others. If I could quit I would but I sure do enjoy it. If I could continue with an e cigarette to satisfy the smoking enjoyment and cut down on the health hazards I would use that option. I also enjoy smoking clove cigarettes once in awhile.

why are you keeping smoking a secrete. Ecigs are not meant to conceal your smoking habit its simply an alternative to smoking. The best way to quit is to use already approved ways to quit. But if your looking for an alternative there are many good ecigs out there.:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Grimmer, the reverse locking nut is done already about 1 week ago. I also add 4-5 new features to GG and I am waiting atomizers very soon to make a full review with AFS on it. I want to show you a full assembled GG with all its advantages. I hope that it will be the best video ever.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

Hi luigi,

e-smoking is a little different experience than analog smoking but its not too far from it. All things are a matter of habbit. If you use the e-cig about 10 days you will notice that there is no need to smoke an analog again. That was the way it worked for me and for many people here.
But if you have the smoke to play with it, the nice tastes that there are already in the market and the throat hit you like, then you will stop analogs very easy

welcome to GG forum:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
About your last reply, I want to tell you that with e-cigs there is no need to stop smoking. I dont think that e-cigs are made for this purpose. They were made to keep smokers as smokers but in a healthy way. I will never stop smoking, I dont want to. If I wanted to stop it I would have gone to a hospital for those special treatments for smokers.

So no reason to stop, only try an e-cig and you will see that soon you will feel exellent with your new smoking machine and with your langs too

Last edited:

luigi

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
United Stated of America
I would like to continue smoking, I am just wondering if this would replace my Benson & Hedges or if it would just cut down on my 3 pack a week habit.

About your last reply, I want to tell you that with e-cigs there is no need to stop smoking. I dont think that e-cigs are made for this purpose. They were made to keep smokers as smokers but in a healthy way. I will never stop smoking, I dont want to. If I wanted to stop it I would have gone to a hospital for those special treatments for smokers.

So no reason to stop, only try an e-cig and you will see that soon you will feel exellent with your new smoking machine and with your langs too

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread