GG Tilemahos official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frillo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Roma
hi guys - just another question ... if i buy the Tilemahos Hybrid Base 21mm for Esterigon do I also need to buy a new center post pin ... I would like to use my 21mm tilemahos without aircontrol with this new base ... THANK YOU and have a great monday !!!

No, you don't! it already has a different longest pin (it's a kit, base + pin) :)

Ps: pay attention to the little insulator ring between pin and post (it's easy to lose) ;)

Last edited:

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
No, you don't! it already has a different longest pin (it's a kit, base + pin) :)

Ps: pay attention to the little insulator ring between pin and post (it's easy to lose) ;)
I'm not sure but I don't remember it was a kit. I bought hibrid base from ESG and think I bought pin for it separately. You better check it with store.

Frillo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Roma
I'm not sure but I don't remember it was a kit. I bought hibrid base from ESG and think I bought pin for it separately. You better check it with store.

I bought from Ebreeze (Bitfumo) and comes together :)

Ps: ESG too sell the kit (see the picture) ;)

http://www.esmokeguru.com/en/tilemahos-hybrid-base-de-en.html

... and, for a long time, I didn't find the pin as a spare part (I needed one because I've cutted mine) ... now Bitfumo found one for me ...

Last edited:

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
Back in the game:)
Picked up an Esterigon and Tilemahos, no afc. What is hybrid mode, and do I need something special for that?
Yes you need hybrid base for tilemahos and hb pin.
If you plan on switching your tilemahos between you 510 mods often than you don't need hybrid mode, and Imeo did say VIR on esterigon will only work with it's normal (read 510) connector. On the other hand it looks so good with it on esterigon. I didn' regret buying hybrid base for mine ;)

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Yes you need hybrid base for tilemahos and hb pin.
If you plan on switching your tilemahos between you 510 mods often than you don't need hybrid mode, and Imeo did say VIR on esterigon will only work with it's normal (read 510) connector. On the other hand it looks so good with it on esterigon. I didn' regret buying hybrid base for mine ;)
When I first got JGG and Tilemahos someone welcomed me and said something to the effect of "wait until you go down the rabbit hole, and experience Tilemahos in hybrid on the Esterigon"
Well..my curious self wants to see what is down the rabbit hole...:laugh:

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
When I first got JGG and Tilemahos someone welcomed me and said something to the effect of "wait until you go down the rabbit hole, and experience Tilemahos in hybrid on the Esterigon"
Well..my curious self wants to see what is down the rabbit hole...[emoji23]
Lol :) well it is always interesting with Imeo and GG, and you have a lot of options. Like esterigon-tilemahos combo in hybrid mode it is just perfect and if you add clear tank on tilemahos, you got one sexi mod in your hands ;)
But this is not the end lol
Ad base for tilemahos is also something to get if you can. It give air control on tilemahos and it is a must for flat top mods.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Is there a pin you mentioned I was supposed to buy? I have the afc in a cart and waiting to find out. I already ordered the hybrid adapter so...
The afc base is composed of 3 parts. The base, the pin and the ring. On FV the pictures show the 3 together and there is nowhere a pin or ring separate. On ESG he sells them separate. I do hope FV do sell them together for your sake as pictured :D. For hybrid you should not need anything else.

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
The afc base is composed of 3 parts. The base, the pin and the ring. On FV the pictures show the 3 together and there is nowhere a pin or ring separate. On ESG he sells them separate. I do hope FV do sell them together for your sake as pictured :D. For hybrid you should not need anything else.
It is different pin for hybrid too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread