The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GG Tilemahos official

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RandomFellow

RandomFellow Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2013
    Plymouth, MI, USA
    Awesome! Thank you!

2. leobaker

leobaker Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2014
    Madrid, SP
    Nice!!!

Thks Imeo

From Tilemahos to the stars... :D

3. Frillo

Frillo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2013
    Roma
    Imeo, first I've to thank you for adding to the preorder the Ithaka update short mouthpiece and the brass cap for Penelope, are both in my "carritos" :)

I have a question, the diameter of the Tilemahos clear tank is the same for the three models or is in different sizes?

4. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    no problem at all Frillo:)

Clear tanks are of course different each other to match the diameters of the metal parts

5. BTHUNDER

BTHUNDER Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

hi guys - just another question ... if i buy the Tilemahos Hybrid Base 21mm for Esterigon do I also need to buy a new center post pin ... I would like to use my 21mm tilemahos without aircontrol with this new base ... THANK YOU and have a great monday !!!

6. Frillo

Mar 3, 2013
    Roma
    No, you don't! it already has a different longest pin (it's a kit, base + pin) :)

Ps: pay attention to the little insulator ring between pin and post (it's easy to lose) ;)

7. zuTma

zuTma Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Croatia, Zagreb
    I'm not sure but I don't remember it was a kit. I bought hibrid base from ESG and think I bought pin for it separately. You better check it with store.

8. Frillo

Mar 3, 2013
    Roma
    I bought from Ebreeze (Bitfumo) and comes together :)

Ps: ESG too sell the kit (see the picture) ;)

http://www.esmokeguru.com/en/tilemahos-hybrid-base-de-en.html

... and, for a long time, I didn't find the pin as a spare part (I needed one because I've cutted mine) ... now Bitfumo found one for me ...

9. zuTma

Oct 22, 2010
    Croatia, Zagreb
    Yes. Definitely he should check it with store first :)

10. Cifitzu

Cifitzu Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2012
    Little rock AR
    I thought the v2 would be in stores today (smoke guru) and others but I'm not seeing anything. Am I mistaken?

11. bluegenzel

bluegenzel Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 29, 2012
    Germany
    I think, on Wednesday. Imeo said, if I remember right, that je wanted to ship Monday

12. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    dhl delays cif. I think that they will need another 4-5 days

13. keepsmiling

keepsmiling Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2014
    Florida
    Back in the game:)
    Picked up an Esterigon and Tilemahos, no afc. What is hybrid mode, and do I need something special for that?

14. zuTma

Oct 22, 2010
    Croatia, Zagreb
    Yes you need hybrid base for tilemahos and hb pin.
    If you plan on switching your tilemahos between you 510 mods often than you don't need hybrid mode, and Imeo did say VIR on esterigon will only work with it's normal (read 510) connector. On the other hand it looks so good with it on esterigon. I didn' regret buying hybrid base for mine ;)

15. keepsmiling

Jun 8, 2014
    Florida
    Dang it..I just bought the hybrid adapter from FV. Was I supposed to also buy a pin?
    I also see there are AFC bases available still. I am wondering should I get one before they are gone? Do I need it?

16. keepsmiling

Jun 8, 2014
    Florida
    When I first got JGG and Tilemahos someone welcomed me and said something to the effect of "wait until you go down the rabbit hole, and experience Tilemahos in hybrid on the Esterigon"
    Well..my curious self wants to see what is down the rabbit hole...:laugh:

17. zuTma

Oct 22, 2010
    Croatia, Zagreb
    Lol :) well it is always interesting with Imeo and GG, and you have a lot of options. Like esterigon-tilemahos combo in hybrid mode it is just perfect and if you add clear tank on tilemahos, you got one sexi mod in your hands ;)
    But this is not the end lol
    Ad base for tilemahos is also something to get if you can. It give air control on tilemahos and it is a must for flat top mods.

18. keepsmiling

Jun 8, 2014
    Florida
    Is there a pin you mentioned I was supposed to buy? I have the afc in a cart and waiting to find out. I already ordered the hybrid adapter so...

19. Aal_

Aal_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2012
    Greece
    The afc base is composed of 3 parts. The base, the pin and the ring. On FV the pictures show the 3 together and there is nowhere a pin or ring separate. On ESG he sells them separate. I do hope FV do sell them together for your sake as pictured :D. For hybrid you should not need anything else.

20. zuTma

Oct 22, 2010
    Croatia, Zagreb
    It is different pin for hybrid too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.