United Kingdom
Last edited:
Reactions: imeothanasis

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I saw they had Brass GGTB tubes, they went quick.
Other updated parts are still available including the new X1 housing with larger wicking slots.
One less X1 housing now...:rickroll:
Higher Ω springs and a nice selection of drip tips up as well. :headbang:

I almost didn't mind the €10 shipping charge on the 15€ order...almost. :2c:

now where are the 21mm V1 clear tanks? :wub: please

Last edited:

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Imeo, i have a question the new tilemahos X1 housing V2 that is being sold in the Spain store see link http://shop.gg-store.com/en/tilemahos-x1-20mm-spare-parts/1067-tilemahos-v2-housing.html
Can you confirm these will fit in the tilemahos V2 bases for 21mm and 22mm Also important do these have the 4mm juice slots ?? Thank you for your time to answer this Alan

Yes and yes, those housings will fit in the bases of Tilemahos v2 21mm and 22mm, and those are the housings with 4mm juice channels. :)

IMG_20160328_124820.jpg

Thanasis i couldnt resist any more my friend. GG4SS+TILEMACHOS= PERFECTION.

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
your seller had to send you 2 more 16x1 o-rings too Kei in case of a problem like this. Maybe he forgot it. I will inform all sellers about this one more time
I just might have them, I don't remember if it came with extra Orings or not. If it did, I know where they "should" be. Of course with 3 kids running around the house, items seem to grow legs and walk away....:thumbs:

leemc37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
Bridgend, UK.
I just might have them, I don't remember if it came with extra Orings or not. If it did, I know where they "should" be. Of course with 3 kids running around the house, items seem to grow legs and walk away....:thumbs:

If they're anything like my kids then they probably used the Orings as loom bands [emoji23]

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ahahahahaha, tell me about it Kei! All my items after 3-4 days they are gone.....somewhere lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread