Status
Not open for further replies.

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
Yes, that's how I understood it.
Tile v2+ never had that oring at the base, as it's not needed for the plastic tank, but for SS it is.
That's why it's in the package. ESG knows you don't have it, but will need it :)

Edit: oh, never mind my answer, breminator was faster :)

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Hi all,
I need a little help. :D
Today I've received from esmokeguru (thanx) the stainless steel tank for my (second :D) Tilemahos V2 plus (FC edition).
I've found an o-ring in the package and I suppose that I have to place it on the base.
Initially i've mounted the SS tank without the o-ring, because with the clear tank I never had any leaking without it, but with the SS tank I've found some drops leak.
Is it normal?
Have I to use the o-ring with the SS tank?

Thx in advance

The o-ring on base is to prevent leaks mainly when using the stainless steel tank and to prevent it from easily unscrew. It came by default with the Tilemahos v2.

When using the plexiglass tank (clear tank), that o-ring at base is not needed: as the Tilemahos v2 Plus comes by default with a clear tank, it doesn't come with that o-ring, although, if you buy later a stainless steel tank, you will receive also the mentioned o-ring with it, in case you detect any leakage.

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
I have some inspired friends ;)
kanthal A1 27 ag 12 wraps. Each coil has 1.5mm core 0,6Ohm total...

tiledoual_2.jpg

Good morning guys.

Stelios thanks again my friend for your attention.

Here some additional details for the setup.

Since then yesterday up as I write, this setup I have now, and photo to my profile works excellent, with 80% VG cuttwood unicon milk and feeds excellent until and 30w I'm now with great taste without the slightest alteration and I rather dare to say that the consumption both in ml and in battery life is within acceptable levels. I can certainly say that the setup was done in Telemachus v2 plus flavor chase edition that is has opening gap 4mm supply channels as they fit the 2 coils of 1,5mm core marginally

You don't know how nice I feel when I see Greeks around. I wish you a very pleasant stay and keep up the good work.:thumbs:

Thanasis thank you very much my friend for these pieces of machinery art and perfection that you have made all over these years. RESPECT ONLY

Hello guys i am back with more details about my dual coils setup.
After 30mls and only one rewick only the setup runs as it was the first day i made it.
Its amazing.
tilemaxos dont have any boundarys limitations It will run flawless with anything and everything

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The last batch of GG4S has shined brass body (to the place where the button touches it), so it has even better conductivity but the most important is that it doesnt need cleaning but after 1 month or more!

To my opinion, GG4S is the best out there because it only has 5 parts, very big ones and its still at 77mm!

Reactions: AdamAnd

alanbt58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
Hi fellow GG friends, i need help i am in need of a 21mm tilemahos V2 shined base, and a top cap V2 shined. Alternatively a 22mm tilemahos V2 shined base and the 22mm body V2 shined and a top cap V2 shined.
I am prepared to pay for the parts or alternatively i have various spares parts (mostly brand new) that i can swap.
If anyone can help let me know
Regards and thanks Alan

Reactions: imeothanasis

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
Hi fellow GG friends, i need help i am in need of a 21mm tilemahos V2 shined base, and a top cap V2 shined. Alternatively a 22mm tilemahos V2 shined base and the 22mm body V2 shined and a top cap V2 shined.
I am prepared to pay for the parts or alternatively i have various spares parts (mostly brand new) that i can swap.
If anyone can help let me know
Regards and thanks Alan

Best chance: Ask the facebook group: Golden Greek Classifieds.and.Swaps

BigBang

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Santa Cruz, CA.
Hello my GG family:wub:! Imeo, my friend, its been a very long time since I've been around here. I hope you are well. I have had no need to be around because my GG's are built to perfection and have had me completely happy for a very long time:). The last piece of my puzzle is to find a 17mm drip atty for my Pisces-M. I have been using a non GG rda for too long and I'd REALLY like to top it off with P4 mini. I'm sure I missed the boat when they went on sale. Can anyone point me in the right direction to pick up one of these beauties? Hope everyone is well.

Reactions: imeothanasis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread