Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi guys, I want to ask something

Do you want an e-cig that takes all kind of batteries without touching poles problems from

AA to 18650 (14250, 14500, 16340 16335, 17335 17650 18650)?

Do you want an ecig that is Nano, and Grant and Giant at the same device?

Do you want an e-cig that can store some smoking parts of yours?

Do you want an e-cig that can "move" its button?

Do you want an GG with all the above?

Well say hello to the GGTransformer. The ultimate e-cig of the planet!!!

YouTube - GG T Review Part 1
YouTube - GG T Review Part 2

Last edited by a moderator:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
This is a desigh that my japan friend suzuki told me to use it for free

ggoption1.jpg

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Oh My God! I had to go to the thesaurus for this! Remarkable rresting, arrestive, conspicuous, curious, distinguished, exceptional, famous, gilt-edged, greatest, important, impressive, marked, miraculous, momentous, notable, noteworthy, noticeable, odd, outstanding, peculiar, phenomenal, preeminent, primo, prominent, rare, salient, signal, significant, singular, smashing, solid, splashy*, strange, striking, super, surprising, uncommon, uncustomary, unique, unordinary, unwonted, weighty, wicked*, wonderful, world class, zero cool Holy &*%$-ing $%&*!
acclaimed, aristocratic, arresting, big name*, brilliant, celebrated, conspicuous, dignified, distingué, eminent, especial, esteemed, extraordinary, famed, foremost, glorious, great, highly regarded, honored, illustrious, imposing, marked, memorable, name, noble, nonpareil, notable, noted, noteworthy, peerless, prominent, remarkable, renowned, reputable, royal, salient, shining, signal, singular, special, stately, striking, superior, talked of, unforgettable, venerable, well-known!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where?
When?
How much?!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks breakfast, thanks vicious, thanks paradiso, I like so much when people are happy!!!

Rejoice,xa xa nice post, I did it to surprise you. You are a dificult customer but now I am so pleased that you are totally satisfied!!!!

Iken, you open you dictionary or you open your mind????!!!. Always the best reviews. After the first one, now you are the Review Master.Your name is now RM XA XA XA:D:D

And rejoice, now we must find a small bottle for our juice (the hardest part xa xa ):D:D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys without talking sh....t, I must tell you that 10 min ago I taste the rich tobacco and the menthol of Tim (ecopure, 0 nic). With the 6 volt option it gives a great throat kick. Unbelieveable!!!!!!!! I just cut the nicotine tonight. Please guys do it and if I am wrong I will pay you:D:D. It was something unexpected

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Iken, you open you dictionary or you open your mind????!!!. Always the best reviews. After the first one, now you are the Review Master.Your name is now RM XA XA XA:D:D

You are wayyyyyy to kind my friend, more like the pre- pre- pre-review amateur! LOL Thank you very much though! :):):)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Guys without talking sh....t, I must tell you that 10 min ago I taste the rich tobacco and the menthol of Tim (ecopure, 0 nic). With the 6 volt option it gives a great throat kick. Unbelieveable!!!!!!!! I just cut the nicotine tonight. Please guys do it and if I am wrong I will pay you:D:D. It was something unexpected

I'm very interested in that, When I was with the GG I waqs down to 6mg, but since we parted I'm back up to 18mg.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread