Status
Not open for further replies.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Thank you for the speedy response to my post. I didn't know that was a prototype GGT that I saw on YouTube. The GGTS seems like it will be my next PV purchase. I'm extremely excited. About how long does shipping/processing take on average? I'm in Louisian (USA). Thanks again. Happy vaping.

PS and just to clairify, when the GGTS is in it smallest configuration, there is a spare piece (not connected to the device), correct? Thanks :)

You are correct the TS in its smallest form does have a section removed. Please see these stunning pictures of the TS. It is shown in just about every form possible. I have one and can tell you that you are making the correct choice to go with the TS over the Trans. The Trans requires the use of magnetic spacers for some batteries where the TS does not. Just tighten it down on the battery of your choice and go.

No worries about adapters for atomizers either. The Trans only has the option to use the 901 but the TS has a new 4 in 1 connector allowing you to use ANY atomizer as well.

O and the best part I almost forgot, the button on the TS has been shortened and made smaller so it does not stick up as far and looks and feels much nicer in the hands. The TS has been refined very well.

It really is the ULTIMATE e-cig. Well worth every penny IMHO..... Happy Vapn!

Last edited:

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
Thank you so much Mist those are some nice batteries. How well do they work in GGTS? It looks as though it shrinks the GGTS down alot.... I like the look :) I may just get them to try them out.

You're welcome Grimmer,

As you might have noticed, these are really expensive. I bought them originally just to try them, at a time when you could hardly find 3.7V protected CR2 batteries.

Today, you can find those kind of batteries for about 10$ the pair...which is much more affordable.

Anyway,I tried these and they are really stunning. Not that great capacity (around 500 maybe 600 mah), but they have a very good performance. And those in particular, give me a rare feeling of high quality and safety.(maybe it's just my imagination)

I mostly enjoy using them in the GGTS, a single 3.7V in minimal configuration.

The looks and the fee of it is unbeatable and even people who find the look of a casual e-cig weird, fall in love with it.

Last edited:

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
I like the size of the TS with the 3.6v CR2 but they don't last long for me. Maybe about an hour or so. The ones I have are labeled 600 mAh but they are probably more like 450 or so. I use them most often in the Grant for a nice 7.2v vape with HV atty of course. When you use CR2s in the TS the telescopic part is hidden totally. It looks like the Trans in that configuration.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
I like the size of the TS with the 3.6v CR2 but they don't last long for me. Maybe about an hour or so. The ones I have are labeled 600 mAh but they are probably more like 450 or so. I use them most often in the Grant for a nice 7.2v vape with HV atty of course. When you use CR2s in the TS the telescopic part is hidden totally. It looks like the Trans in that configuration.
yea that could be a problem. I too vape heavy. With a 900 mah battery I can burn through it in 3 to 4 hours depending on whats going on. LOL Ill tell yea I love my vape. :)

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
I too am a fan of the CR2s, as long as you keep plenty of pairs charged and swap them out the minute you experience vapour drop off, they are an excellent choice (in my opinion).

ditto.

I would add that with CR2s it is smart to have a meter...Just to be safe from time to time I will pull my CR2s and check there voltage to make sure they have a even discharge. I also find pairs that work best together, I have had 2 bats work great, then switch one with another and all of a sudden ya have a uneven discharge...and that is one of the main problems with inline battery setups...you risk a boomboomboom.

-Tim

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
ditto.

I would add that with CR2s it is smart to have a meter...Just to be safe from time to time I will pull my CR2s and check there voltage to make sure they have a even discharge. I also find pairs that work best together, I have had 2 bats work great, then switch one with another and all of a sudden ya have a uneven discharge...and that is one of the main problems with inline battery setups...you risk a boomboomboom.

-Tim

Exactly, yes, one should check them regularly with a voltmeter, and if one of the pair seems to regularly discharge more than the other, then maybe swap your pairs around to create a new, more equally matched set.

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
Yes a good multimeter or even a cheap one is the best thing you can do for this hobby... or is it an addiction? I question this almost daily. But keeping the eye on those batteries AND atomizers can and will save you some headaches and possibly a few teeth...ahhaha...

Haha...I also call this vaping gig...a hobby. I mean, it is a addiction to nicotine but as far as the devices go's and stuff....I look at it as a hobby..lol.

-Tim

JamBandPhan

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
OR
Very nice and practical design. I am not yet fond of the larger models, but I also have not tried any of them out. I did however, just purchase the GG slim today, and can't wait to try it out. I am excited to have a well crafted e cig that I can replace a battery for a couple of dollars locally, instead of having to order more expensive replacements on line, paying high shipping, when they do run out of charge power. I also like the solid construction (from what I have seen so far on line) and as long as we can continue get those replacement atomizers, I know I will be able to vape for a long time when all my other e cig parts have become useless. I do like the LED features on an e cig, and maybe you guys can eventually include some kind of LED mod for the end cap (think button LED lights), that is removable and possibly interchangeable color choices ( go to: flashingblinkylights.com/aurora-color-changing-magnetic-lights-10453-p-1471.html ) to get an idea of what I mean, but I am going to enjoy it for what it is. I might just have to figure out that LED mod myself, since I just ordered a batch of the color changing buttons. I will be stocking up on spare atomizers right now while things are not being regulated in the US, because who knows... I will definitely be set for a while. Nice job!!

Last edited:

JamBandPhan

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
OR
Yeah, the price did seem kind of high, but I read many posts here about how much other people (who have been long time e cig users) were so impressed with the quality and durability of this product. I also like the fact that it is not full of cheap plastic parts and microchips that will eventually fail. I thought about how much money I have already spent in the last few months on all kinds of parts ( recent newbie, trying out all kinds of products like a kid in a candy store :D) and how they will all have to be replaced a few months from now, and it made it seem like a much better deal, assuming it does work and last as good/long as it has been claimed to, here in the forum. Right now, I'm able to afford the extras, and looking at the long run, the GG seemed to be a good investment for future vaping. This summer I will be traveling for a few months, money will tighten up, and will be glad I stocked up on parts so I don't have to worry about finding them while I am traveling around the country. I'm looking forward to trying the GG slim out!

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Yeah, the price did seem kind of high, but I read many posts here about how much other people (who have been long time e cig users) were so impressed with the quality and durability of this product. I also like the fact that it is not full of cheap plastic parts and microchips that will eventually fail. I thought about how much money I have already spent in the last few months on all kinds of parts ( recent newbie, trying out all kinds of products like a kid in a candy store :D) and how they will all have to be replaced a few months from now, and it made it seem like a much better deal, assuming it does work and last as good/long as it has been claimed to, here in the forum. Right now, I'm able to afford the extras, and looking at the long run, the GG seemed to be a good investment for future vaping. This summer I will be traveling for a few months, money will tighten up, and will be glad I stocked up on parts so I don't have to worry about finding them while I am traveling around the country. I'm looking forward to trying the GG slim out!
for a long trip like that... you would love either GGTS with cr123 3.7 set up, or an 18500 3.7v with all tubes attached and a 510 attie. Or a grant that will give you 900 mah 14500 3.7v protected battery (4 hours or more vaping time). The size is right inbetween the slim and the GGTS... but what ever you choose in the line of GG's you will love.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I'm sure that you will love the GG slim. I was skeptical about the price at first, but it was worth way more than I payed for it. Imeo is a PV genius and deserves a medal, plaque, or something...

xaxa that was very nice of you Wood, thanks a lot, it shows me that some nice people like you see my work here.:):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

Hi my new friend janba, welcome to GG world, I will ensure you that you will be totally satisfied. I will also be here for any questions you have (if some other people dont answer first), we are very helpful and friendly here:thumb:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread