Status
Not open for further replies.

chief druid

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
north wales U.K.
No Chief, Looks like out of luck. Is it your Birthday? I went to your profile and no birthday listed. I was going to sent a Happy Birthday and a free GG:lol: no way am I giving you my GG!

yeah twas my birthday ... its now 11th of june and no longer my birthday lol .. i've got a dura -c and dont see the need to get another modle .. so i try and get free models now to see if there any better ... tried to get over 5 different free models ... so far none of the ones i've recieved are any better than my dura -c

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Dont worry, american girls here are so sweet. Maybe you talk for girls outside this forum;);)

Yes but there is a reason! Lol
There is a good amount of Obese people here, not here on the forum, smokers are usually skinny/average, its the majority you have to think about, dun dun duuuuun:evil:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
an other question , whats the best 901 ato i can get , i've tried the best ecigs they suck to and i tried Wayne's heaven gifts.

I use Tim 's 901 2 or 3 days now and I am happy. Time will saw. I used to use totally wicked. 1 atyy was going for 1,5-2 months, the second one was 1 month, the third one 3 days.

I dont expect too much from chinese products. You dont know what atty you will get. Maybe the best, maybe the worse. I will try to think a way to avoid this.

I saw sedansa is 33 euro per atty? expensive!!!! but you sleep in piece with them, they are cheaper at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread