Status
Not open for further replies.

ESmoking1979

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Hi guys, I'm new to the GG world and I just wanted to say a few things since I have been spending sleepless nights staying up to read all of the GG forums and watch all of Imeo's videos and watch all of the GG video reviews... 8-o

I just wanted to say that I have been dealing with Imeo through PM for a week now and this guy is just MAGNIFICENT. :D From what I've seen so far in the vaping world (and I've seen a lot), there is no one else out there that will go so far over and beyond to do everything he can to please his customers. I am getting ready to place a fairly hefty order with him; I am going to purchase 1-2 of each of his models, and he has been doing everything he can to meet my special requests that we've been discussing through PM. He answers my PM's right away, usually within hours, if not within a day. I am really particular when I buy something and I like to ask a lot of questions to make sure that I get what I want. And I tell you, Imeo has been there for me to answer EVERY question, and there is hardly any language barrier at all. I have a few more questions that I was working out with Imeo at the moment, and although I haven't officially placed my order yet, he has treated me like royalty. If you need a quality e-cig, get the best in the world! Get a GG!! Get them all!!! :D:rolleyes::)

I can't wait to do reviews for you guys on each and every model. :D

And Imeo, sorry for taking up so much of your time. I hope I haven't been too much trouble. :oops::rolleyes: I will be sure to make it up to you by helping you advertise and spread the word. And I will give honest reviews.

Take care all!

-ESmoking

Last edited:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Hi guys, I'm new to the GG world and I just wanted to say a few things since I have been spending sleepless night staying up to read all of the GG forums and watch all of Imeo's videos and watch all of the GG video reviews... 8-o

I just wanted to say that I have been dealing with Imeo through PM for a week now and this guy is just MAGNIFICENT. :D From what I've seen so far in the vaping world (and I've seen a lot), there is no one else out there that will go so far over and beyond to do everything he can to please his customers. I am getting ready to place a fairly hefty order with him; I am going to purchase 1-2 of each of his models, and he has been doing everything he can to meet my special requests that we've been discussing through PM. He answers my PM's right away, usually within hours, if not within a day. I am really particular when I buy something and I like to ask a lot of questions to make sure that I get what I want. And I tell you, Imeo has been there for me to answer EVERY question, and there is hardly any language barrier at all. I have a few more questions that I was working out with Imeo at the moment, and although I haven't officially placed my order yet, he has treated me like royalty. If you need a quality e-cig, get the best in the world! Get a GG!! Get them all!!! :D:rolleyes::)

And Imeo, sorry for taking up so much of your time. I hope I haven't been too much trouble. :oops::rolleyes: I will be sure to make it up to you by helping you advertise and spread the word. And I will give honest reviews.

Take care all!

-ESmoking
This is the way he treats all of us. He is there for us before and after we purchase our GG. Welcome to the club.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi guys, I'm new to the GG world and I just wanted to say a few things since I have been spending sleepless nights staying up to read all of the GG forums and watch all of Imeo's videos and watch all of the GG video reviews... 8-o

Take care all!

-ESmoking

A big thanks from me to you my friend ESmoking:):). Dont ever think that you are a trouble. Please ask me anything and I will try to answer as soon as possible!!

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Welcome to the club esmoking... I have never felt more at home than on the GG forum. And imeo is awesome! Couldn't agree more with all of your comments. I feel like he must be a very busy man to answer all of our requests and questions. You can really tell he cares and wants to make us happy with our vaping. And you just wait to see these works or art. You have made the right choice most definitely. I look forward to seeing your reviews.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Welcome to the club esmoking... I have never felt more at home than on the GG forum.
That's cos it's the best and everyone does their bit by helping each other out here. :)

And imeo is awesome! Couldn't agree more with all of your comments. I feel like he must be a very busy man to answer all of our requests and questions. You can really tell he cares and wants to make us happy with our vaping. And you just wait to see these works or art.

I don't know where he finds the time to do it all!!! We'll all have to give him a day or two off sometime soon....
What am I talking about? :rolleyes: He wouldn't know what to do with himself if he had a day off............He'd spend it thinking up more ideas for the GG and he'd have make a quick visit to the lathe - "just to try something out".

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
You're right. There is really a good support system here. Not just a bunch of whining and complaining. That is so refreshing.
It has always been a nice place (well, sometimes there's a bit of a kerfuffle as on all forums :rolleyes: )

And you are a joy to chat with too Lisa.
awwww, thanks for saying so. You're pretty good to chat to as well. :)

rannie

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
Imeo, Fellas.... I finally got my GGT a week ago! I have been busy enjoying this baby so my apologies for not chiming in about it sooner.

Let me start by thanking Imeo and Iken for the top notch customer service and relations.
This makes me wonder why the complaints here and there. It puzzles me! I am just a stranger to Imeo in the beginning like all of us. I inquired... Imeo responded. That's it! Simple! Here I am now vaping my GGT! How cool is that?

I live in Manila Philippines. My GGT traveled 3 times to get to me in no time. From Greece to Iken ... from Iken to another state .... then to me. All this with communication with me from these 2 gentlemen. I was informed when it was shipped to the US...etc...

My GGT.... What more can I say that has not been said here? It is simplicity at its finest! As an artist, I have come to appreciate the true beauty and power of simplicity.
It is simply BEAUTIFUL! Function wise.... what is there to complain. I have all options in one device. I own several PVs or MODs if you prefer that term... The GGT is my ultimate device. I enjoy and love all my devices but as of today... The GGT is on top of my list.

I look forward to further developments and hopefully contribute in whatever way I can to the GG in the future.

I hereby declare myself a member of the GG club? Any objections?

Peace and happy vapes from Manila!

Rannie
The First and only GGT owner in Manila! (I love it)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo, Fellas.... I finally got my GGT a week ago! I have been busy enjoying this baby so my apologies for not chiming in about it sooner.

Let me start by thanking Imeo and Iken for the top notch customer service and relations.
This makes me wonder why the complaints here and there. It puzzles me! I am just a stranger to Imeo in the beginning like all of us. I inquired... Imeo responded. That's it! Simple! Here I am now vaping my GGT! How cool is that?

I live in Manila Philippines. My GGT traveled 3 times to get to me in no time. From Greece to Iken ... from Iken to another state .... then to me. All this with communication with me from these 2 gentlemen. I was informed when it was shipped to the US...etc...

My GGT.... What more can I say that has not been said here? It is simplicity at its finest! As an artist, I have come to appreciate the true beauty and power of simplicity.
It is simply BEAUTIFUL! Function wise.... what is there to complain. I have all options in one device. I own several PVs or MODs if you prefer that term... The GGT is my ultimate device. I enjoy and love all my devices but as of today... The GGT is on top of my list.

I look forward to further developments and hopefully contribute in whatever way I can to the GG in the future.

I hereby declare myself a member of the GG club? Any objections?

Peace and happy vapes from Manila!

Rannie
The First and only GGT owner in Manila! (I love it)

:):):):). A big thanks for your words rannie. I dont have something else to say:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread