Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
dont worry about height Cif because my first priority on GG constructions is width and height.

I have made strange constructions with a lot of features but most of them are big so they stay to my p/c as designs only. If I manage to reduce their height, I will produce them. If not, they will stay where they are now.

Tilemahos is one of the shortest atomizers around if not the shortest with 3,2 ml capacity. So Tilemahos V2 will follow the same logic. I hate big atomizers, so dont worry about height. I will add height only if its absolutely necessary and it will be 2-3 mm, no more.

Happy holidays to you too buddy. You have my best wishes for Merry Christmas:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks Imeo , Great ! I had my doubts because the 18500 will be deeper inside the brass tube and was not sure that kick will fit .
By the way the GG4S will be the shortest 18650 + kick I think . Can you make a short video of GG4S + Kick ?:)

I dont own a kick JM, sorry buddy. But you are right that GG4S is the shortest mod available with 18650+kick on it. Be sure that a mod cant be made shorter if you include all these functions that GG4S has. We can make of course a very little shorter mod like the ones around that are 3-4 mm shorter but they dont offer anything to the user, and they make vaper's life difficult in many ways. So with 4mm more we have more than everything. I think that GG4S is the perfect mod for every person that vapes. Full featured, shortest, inexpensive, 7,4 volt vaping and excellent conductivity. I dont see what else the perfect e-cig can have

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I remind you what you buy with GG4S

GG4S for sealed atomizers (Tilemahos AD, most drippers, some atomizers with air control)

very small
it takes the length of the battery so we dont spend even 1 mm more than the apropriate length
no gaps with any battery/batteries, only the one for pushing the button
accepts all 18650 and 2x18350 batteries
0,07 voltage drop with 1,5 ohm resistance
no plating on any of its components
direct connection to the battery
it accepts every 510 atomizer. You don’t care any more how far the center pole of an atomizer sticks out of the 510 threads
locking mechanism
soft lock
adjustable button path only by screwing more the unit
side venting holes
easy to push button with palm or finger
button can be pushed at all angles
it doesnt fire in vertical position but it still has a soft button
align unit's engraving to match atomizer's engraving
very easy and rare cleaning
its made of only 5 machined pieces
its made of very big pieces so you can handle them very easy and also you cant lose them
SS construction that hits almost like a copper one (button is made of brass)
it accepts kick module with a 18500 battery

length 76 mm without atomizer and 77,5 mm with atomizer on it
width 22mm

price 79 euros

GG4S for unsealed atomizers (Tilemahos regular, some drippers, many atomizers without air control)

very small
it takes the length of the battery so we dont spend even 1 mm more than the apropriate length
no gaps with any battery/batteries, only the one for pushing the button
accepts all 18650 and 2x18350 batteries
0,07 voltage drop with 1,5 ohm resistance
no plating on any of its components
it accepts every 510 atomizer. You don’t care any more how far the center pole of an atomizer sticks out of the 510 threads
locking mechanism
soft lock
adjustable button path only by screwing more the unit
side venting holes
easy to push button with palm or finger
button can be pushed at all angles
it doesnt fire in vertical position but it still has a soft button
align unit's engraving to match atomizer's engraving
very easy and rare cleaning
its made of only 5 machined pieces
its made of very big pieces so you can handle them very easy and also you cant lose them
SS construction that hits almost like a copper one
it accepts kick module with a 18500 battery
air control
removable and automatically adjustable center post
steady on tables in horizontal position

length 80 mm without atomizer and 81,5 mm with atomizer on it
width 22mm

price 89 euros

Last edited:

Telephunken

Oct 19, 2013
Madrid
Music is mixed and composed by Telefunken, a great member of ecf forum and especially of GG e-cig club! Thank you very much Tele my good friend. The music is awesome!!:toast:

My pleasure to work in such a nice project, I really enjoyed, so glad you are happy with the result, Hernan and his team did an awesome work with the video part.
Thank you for doing so amazing and beautiful devices, you always surprise us with new ideas and new designs that push the vaping experience forward.
Can wait to have mine.
Thanks again for your kind words Imeo.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys, vasilis informed me that kick doesnt fit on GG4S with a 18650 battery, but only with a 18500 battery. The reason is that kick's spring cant touch the internal diameter of the GG4S's cap because its spring is too short. I dont own a kick so I didnt know that detail. By they way, the internal diameter of GG4S's cap is 20,5mm

Also kick is more mm than I had heard. I thought it was 15mm like it had to be to my opinion but its more like 17 or 17,5 or 18mm

Last edited:

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Guys, vasilis informed me that kick doesnt fit on GG4S with a 18650 battery, but only with a 18500 battery. The reason is that kick's spring cant touch the internal diameter of the GG4S's cap because its spring is too short. I dont own a kick so I didnt know that detail. By they way, the internal diameter of GG4S's cap is 20,5mm

Also kick is more mm than I had heard. I thought it was 15mm like it had to be to my opinion but its more like 17 or 17,5 or 18mm
Imeo can we put kick at bottom and invert the battery? I think it would work that way.

D3-Dampfer

Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Germany
IMG_20141218_154847.jpg

soo tiny ... Love it!

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Imeo can we put kick at bottom and invert the battery? I think it would work that way.

Unfortunately there's no space for button to be moved Aal :(
Kick is 17-18mm high and I tried it even with flat top batteries

JMBH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Madrid , Spain
Unfortunately there's no space for button to be moved Aal :(
Kick is 17-18mm high and I tried it even with flat top batteries
So you own the kick . Kick 2 ? Have you tried with the 18500 bat . ? Kick springs touch conveniently on sides of the main brass tube after inserting the 18500 bat. ?

steliosss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
www.e-smokeguru.gr
So you own the kick . Kick 2 ? Have you tried with the 18500 bat . ? Kick springs touch conveniently on sides of the main brass tube after inserting the 18500 bat. ?

Both GG4S work perfectly with any Kick and with any 18490-18500 battery.
Checked :)

Steliosss do you mean that the top cap cannot screw because of length?

We can screw the top cap (although it's ugly seeing the threads) but we can't reverse a battery and put Kick in bottom Aal because the head of Kick would always touch the pin of the bottom cap (switch) and it couldn't be moved to work.
I tried it and never worked.
Btw... GG4S is the shorter 18650 mod. No need to make it taller

steliosss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
www.e-smokeguru.gr
I would like to have your suggestions for GG4s with or w/o aircontrol considering 2 factors:
1. I have already a Tilemahos with AD base
2. I want to buy a Penelope V3

Also another question.
Can GG4S with aircontrol transformed to GG4S without aircontrol by removing the top cap?

You need the GG4S without air control for your AD Tilemahos Niko, but if you want to adjust the air in your P3 you need the AD GG4S.
So take the AD GG4S to have every option ;)

In your last question you must change the top section of GG4S and replace it with a new one and Idon't know when we can have spare parts of that.
Anyway that's something only imeo can answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread