Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Tell me about it, I'm in my 8th month of vaping and I already own a Esterigon plus Tilemahos (2nd one is in the mail), a Penelope V3, an Ithaka and one of the new Stealths. I'm waiting for a JustGG to complete the Ithaka and I'm on the list for Proteus... and now I need a GG4S, too :)

And I'm really happy that I discovered your work early in my vaping career (3rd month) and that I went straight to high end hardware.
I'm having lots of fun with GG and it is worth every cent... I would never go back to smoking like I did for 25 years.

I only pity the other vapers I mostly see with either their weakly vaping beginner mods or their oversized clubs ;-)

I am very happy that you found GG early Flat. And I am still wondering about the devices that other vapers use. Some of them are only for home use lol

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
maybe it was asked before, will there be a GG4S in 23mm?
while you are thinking about it, i will enjoy this new mod with tilemahos v2.
thanks imeo, great job as usual

if we put machines to work on GG4S again, we can make any size very easy and without any delay Brem. We can include this item on preorders if you like:)

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Monkeys, are you ready for the assault to Vassilis store?

attack-by-monkeys.jpg

LucidAce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
right about here, USA
Monkeys, are you ready for the assault to Vassilis store?

attack-by-monkeys.jpg
I decided I couldn't wait for this one to arrive at Fluid so my first GG4s was ordered from Vassilis! Now it's time to wait and see if FedEx can keep up with the holiday demand. Wait patiently, of course [emoji56]

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
No air control this time for me, following the idea of an allround subcompact 18650 performer in 22 mm, but a GG one ! :)
Thanks again for this surprise and 'instant-release' effect ..
i would consider another one with air control if a matching tilemahos is released (i'm fully happy with the fine 21 mm / 18500 esterigon combo)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
All people want simple solutions, easy to use the e-cig, full featured, low prices, and quality. On exactly these issues I focused and of course on the voltage drop that many people try to archive with materials not suitable to vaping like copper for example.

ps.......If I managed to satisfy you, that you are a person that doesnt like front button mods, then I know that we are in the right path Seek! :)

Last edited:

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
Thank you for your nice comments guys. I am also very glad that you like GG4S.

Grate, thank you for the history lesson, we all need it from time to time so we dont forget what is happening around

Adam, o-rings are the usual ones. If you want to move to a different type, its ok with me

Ithaka doesnt look bad because the difference in diameter is only 0,5mm per side Manni. Tilemahos with sealed or unsealed base looks even better because its diameter is smaller than GG4S. Like Ithaka, the difference is 0,5mm per side.

Penelope goes on everything in general because its diameter is very small. So imagine Penelope on a GGTS - justGG at 18350 mode

Tilemahos V2 will be at 22mm to match GG4S for sure. I am testing it as we speak. I am very pleased with its performance but I want to add more and uniques features on it, so its not the final design yet.

WOW Imeo ... this XMAS is going to be a VAPING XMAS :) holy moly ... IMEO when do you think to release the TILEMAHOS V2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread