GGTB Woodie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrrickyyap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
San Francisco, California
Couldn't be happier. The feel of wood is more comfortable than steel.
mady6ere.jpg

Gg stealth x ithaka & ggtb woodie wrapped in ebony x kayfun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
Looks great! Mine shows it arrived today but I am out of town so I won't be able to admire it till Friday

This one is yours before polishing and waxing Fright. It's Silver Maple, courtesy of Blu who was kind enough to donate several wonderful veneers to the Woodie cause.

Torqueguy

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
Wanted to share Sunday nights BBQ. it was spectacular and it's important to take out during the busy day to "smell the bbq"

As you can see, I really like corn... Important to stay hydrated...

Now, to keep this post on track, this is what I use to polish the Woodie's. Just Johnson's paste wax

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
This one is yours before polishing and waxing Fright. It's Silver Maple, courtesy of Blu who was kind enough to donate several wonderful veneers to the Woodie cause.

I actually have the finished batch as my desktop wallpaper. I am going to have to take a GG family photo once I get home and have a chance to polish and clean up my stuff for a new one.

Thanks again I can't wait to use it!!

Torqueguy

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
Oh Somo my friend. So glad you got this. It's so beautiful it literally took me 2 months to get over the fact that it was going off somewhere. Of all the 20 some odd Woodies I've made so far, you by far have the most striking and elegant.

Use it in good health my friend, thanks for your patience and thanks for letting me use it for a while.

God Bless
mz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread