Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
LOL, Ripple.

And please don't have the pre-order while I'm working or going to work, getting ready for bed or sleeping, driving or parking, or taking a shower or drying off. In fact, please not any time except 7:14-7:21 pm Central Standard Time on Monday.

I'll be standing by. Thanks!

Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

shamreez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Bristol UK
Every day I wake up and tell myself that I already have an amazing GGTS so I don't need a SS GGTS.

Hope I can control myself (I am sure I would not have to control for too long coz it is gonna be sold out immediately) so just have to hold on till it gets sold out.

Thank I can breath in relief for quite some time till imeo puts out his new stock which I can go for....

Smokin_Alex

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2010
Italia
every day i wake up, i make the count-down :)
(I have to explain a bit, my GGs have been oxidized, so i used a black thermo-tightening sheath to cover the part i most touch)
istantanea1180320111315.png

istantanea1180320112003.png

but I really desire to have my GG eternally shiny :)

shamreez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Bristol UK
every day i wake up, i make the count-down :)
(I have to explain a bit, my GGs have been oxidized, so i used a black thermo-tightening sheath to cover the part i most touch)
istantanea1180320111315.png

istantanea1180320112003.png

but I really desire to have my GG eternally shiny :)

That looks great man.
Can you put in a couple more pics of it in close up

Smokin_Alex

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2010
Italia
the process is really simple:
buy from an electrical mats dealer a black thermo-tightening sheath, more or less of the same diameter of the GG.
then you have to became a taylor :)
put the sheath on the part of the GG you want to cover, cut with a cutter on the right measure (a little more) and then use a lighter to warm it up so it tight, on the border, leave half a mm and warm it then push it on a flat surface (metallic is better) so it take the right shape.
weekly, take off a little the sheath to dry the condensation between the sheath and the metal piece or it begin to spin around the piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread