GGTS On the Way. I have ?'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Löki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
I have a GGTS incoming from a trade. I have no idea what to expect, But I know I'm going to need a tank or a afs-avs or something like that lol . So for my first question will any normal punched carto tank work on the unit ? I don't have alot of money on my hands to invest in a afs avs at this time. But when I get things together money wise ( Income Tax Return ) will any of the afs avs systems work ? Or is there one in particular that I need to look for ? Will a a2 bulli tank work? I always liked the looks of them.

Next question, What is the smallest battery that will work in the unit, And does anyone know where there in stock ? I would like to use the unit in it's smallest configuration, Well most of the time at least.

Thanx

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA
I believe the smallest config on the ts would be a 18490 batt with the top tube removed (attach atty connector directly to the telescope). The a2 will work if you use a 510->901 and 901->510 adapters stacked in the control tank. They will put the a2 above the top cap so you will lose the draw control, though. Since the a2 is sealed at the bottom you won't need the catch tank ability anyway.

EDIT: CoV has the batts in stock now. I don't believe any punching of cartos is necessary for the feed systems.

Last edited:

Capt.Louisville

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Louisville, KY
If you screw the telescope all the way down it will fit as small as an 16340. I regularly use it with an 18350. If you're interested in a small batt/tank configuration you probably need to buy a stealth cap. The stealth cap has a flush 510 connection that will accept a carto tank and allow you to use an 18350 without the telescope. The standard GGTS connection w/ collector tank would require a pretty long adapter for a carto tank & would be kind of redundant. The only real benefit from that setup would be the airflow control.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
A regular carto tank will work well but because of the collector tank you will need adapters unless you get a stealth cap or 4 in 1 connector cap. I found a standard 510 to 901 and a 901 to 510 adapter combines will put the connection just above the rop cap. Or you may be able to remove the top cap and just use a rethreader and a 901 to 510 adapter.

As stated 340 is the shortest battery I know of and it will take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread