Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
On 26 of August I will start making GGTS and UFS. I will now inform my sellers that they can start taking preorders, starting from tomorow. Preorders will include full units of GGTS and UFS but will include parts too. So if for example you want a full GGTS, a bronze venting cap for it, a CT and connector inside pieces, then you will ask for all those pieces at once. That way, when I will come back from holidays I will know exactly what I will have to make.

In 2 months I will be ready:)

ps........This thread will stay open until the end of my holidays, that is on 25 of August. (I will come back sooner but machine shop will stay closed until 25 of August)

Last edited:

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Hey it's the right thing to do for a lot of reasons.

For someone like me that's new and missed out on all of this stuff over the years it's an opportunity to buy as much new stuff as I want. I keep my items to an extremely high standard so I prefer to have them new.

More importantly I prefer giving my money to the creator of the products and his official re-sellers as opposed to second hand sellers.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Via sellers Ph. I send them an e-mail that they can start tomorow. But because tomorow is Sunday, maybe they will do it on Monday. You have 20 days time to order anything you want
Phr³³k;6865562 said:
Does the preorder starts here in the forums or via the sellers like Vassili?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread