GGTS-UFS preorders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega.gr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Greece
I just want to say that HH needs you to be very careful cause is very sensitive. It is too easy to get liquid into the mouth.
It is not suggested to other than advanced users but hey, most gg users r advanced aren't they ? ;)
I made some small improvements to the atomizer. If anyone experiences difficulties dont hesitate to ask and i will try my best to explain what exactly i did to this sucker. :D

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
If I put Ody in UFS, isn't it the same thing as Ody. And if so, what's the point...why not just vape Ody? It has the same functions as UFS, air and liquid control.

I don't think I want to try HH first if it's fussy. Does anyone have any other recommendations? I have very little experience with atties and I don't like cartos but Id like to find something to hold me over until Achilles is available.

Bourbonman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2012
Chicago burbs
If I put Ody in UFS, isn't it the same thing as Ody. And if so, what's the point...why not just vape Ody? It has the same functions as UFS, air and liquid control.

I don't think I want to try HH first if it's fussy. Does anyone have any other recommendations? I have very little experience with atties and I don't like cartos but Id like to find something to hold me over until Achilles is available.

I'm using regular low res Joye gold-base atomizer, with great results. Think it cost me five bucks. Someday I'll try the more expensive atties, but this is working very well for me.

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
River - the HH357 was the 1st atty I ever used. I didn't think it was "fussy" but maybe I don't know any better. :laugh:

I flood it on a regular basis, but hear they like that, so it has been a good one for me to sort of learn on.
I started with the long barrel ones, not sure if that made a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread