Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Preorders for Ithaka will start on 17 of December 2012 Monday at 9pm Greece time, 9pm Italy time and 9pm Usa time. Preorders will last until 21 of DFecember 2012 at 9pm Friday night. If units that I will make are more than the preorders then preorders will last until units come to an end.

The "all mods" base is a standard on Ithaka, so you will be able to use on all mods and on GGTS too by removing the "all mods" base. The GGTS base is hidden under the "all mods" base

You can place a separate order for the "all drip tips" mouthpiece. Ithaka comes standard with GG mouthpiece

Last edited:

fixlyob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Mexico
Preorders for Ithaka will start on Monday at 9pm Greece time, 9pm Italy time and 9pm Usa time. Preorders will last until 9pm Wednesday night:)

Excuse me Imeo, this means that the preorders starts today?

Edit: I already saw the other thread where you say that starts monday at 9 PM, Thanks :blink::blink:

Last edited:

MaligknoGDL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Guadalajara, Mexico
The price is mentioned by Imeo €135 Comes around $177

whut??? in top of that 177 some of us like the GG mouth piece allot more so thats going to be around 200usd for a single atomizer, thats just insane, i do understand that imeo its not trying to rip us off but it would have been nice of him to sell 1 all drip tips version and the GG mouth piece version so we should not have to spend more that what we should and sell both mouth pieces separately so those people who want both can buy them, this way i do feel that im being forced to buy the separate mouth piece and being rip off.

at that price i much rather have another run of odys and buy 2 :s, im just a little disappointed.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Most people wanted the "all mods" mouthpiece malig, thats why I did it like this. If I wanted to rip you off I would sell as standard what you dont like much and I would sell separate what you like more. But I did the opposite.
I am glad that you like GG mouthpiece better but we have to satisfy the most of the people.

I saw in another thread that many people want the GG mouthpiece better. But they mention it now that price is set, so even if I would like to satisfy them, I cant right now. But I will satisfy them and you too by making a separate mouthpiece. I am making a separate mouthpiece to serve all people. I could make no GG mouthpiece but I did it just for all of you that prefere a GG mouthpiece. So while I am trying to do my best I feel that I cant satisfy you in any possible way
whut??? in top of that 177 some of us like the GG mouth piece allot more so thats going to be around 200usd for a single atomizer, thats just insane, i do understand that imeo its not trying to rip us off but it would have been nice of him to sell 1 all drip tips version and the GG mouth piece version so we should not have to spend more that what we should and sell both mouth pieces separately so those people who want both can buy them, this way i do feel that im being forced to buy the separate mouth piece and being rip off.

at that price i much rather have another run of odys and buy 2 :s, im just a little disappointed.

Last edited:

MaligknoGDL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Guadalajara, Mexico
i understad clearly imeo, just a little bit more planing before the pre-order would have saved all of this trouble and some moeny for some.

honestly i have no problem paying 200dlrs for a great product like ithaka but whit my limited budget at this time i rather save my money for Proteus and Achilles, not to mention vir and whatever you haven't announce yet that could be just as great as ithaka or even better.

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Most people wanted the "all mods" mouthpiece malig, thats why I did it like this. If I wanted to rip you off I would sell as standard what you dont like much and I would sell separate what you like more. But I did the opposite.
I am glad that you like GG mouthpiece better but we have to satisfy the most of the people.

I saw in another thread that many people want the GG mouthpiece better. But they mention it now that price is set, so even if I would like to satisfy them, I cant right now. But I will satisfy them and you too by making a separate mouthpiece. I am making a separate mouthpiece to serve all people. I could make no GG mouthpiece but I did it just for all of you that prefere a GG mouthpiece. So while I am trying to do my best I feel that I cant satisfy you in any possible way

I know its hard to satisfy everyone infact it's impossible ! Or maybe it could have been pick which MP you like ...if I like GG well I gett that as standard and if he like universal mp well he gets that... But anyway is not a big of a deal either ...just I prefare the fixed GG mp myself that's all.

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
You must be kidding !!!!!!!!! 3 days notice for a 2 day sale 1 week before Christmas and add $ for GG mouth piece and shipping , I'm now at $200.00 For a atomizer I never seen a picture of or a updated review video and now it takes mesh also.
Damn just give me a Odysseus or even a Penelope for $122.00. I'm upset , sorry ! BET I'm not the only one--ha

A $200.00 surprise cost 7 days befor Christmas with 3 days notice...lol good luck with this sale , I'm out for sure , I don't have the cash
for this at Christmas, sorry !!!!! Maybe next time I'll get in on the pre-order. :(

Anyway , Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All !!!!!! :) :thumbs: :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread