GGTS wrapped like it''s Xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue9

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Munich, Germany
Thanks Lisa @cloud9 for the lovely effort you put into shipping this master piece!!

Defo a lady's touch here :p

Q.
As I got some Atomized Cartridges with my order... Can any one tell a Brand new user if I simply just screw these in and use.. without an Atty attached...?? thanks for any help

Thanks again
another satisfied customer ;)

Daz 7401

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2010
Bristol UK
Hi Blue, Glad you are pleased with your GG. If you have a GGTS then you need to fit the small brass 901 adaptor to use cartomizers. If you have a Slim then they just screw on. Cartomizers have the same thread as a 901 Attie. PS if you did not buy pre-filled cartomizers then you need to put some liquid in before you test them. Daz

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Thanks Lisa @cloud9 for the lovely effort you put into shipping this master piece!!

Defo a lady's touch here :p

Q.
As I got some Atomized Cartridges with my order... Can any one tell a Brand new user if I simply just screw these in and use.. without an Atty attached...?? thanks for any help

Thanks again
another satisfied customer ;)
awww, thanks Blue, and thanks for your lovely email expressing the same. I hope you got my reply regarding cartomisers. I reiterate again, what Daz said, I like them at 3.7 and find them too hot at 6V although I believe you can disipate some of the heat by putting a blank cartridge or a drip tip on the top of them, but you're best off starting all your tests on 3.7V anyway. Enjoy!

Got my atomizers from Lisa packed so nice! Before, I saw wrappings of such a level only in Japan.
Thank you, Lisa.
Thank you too tintal. I am sure some people would think that I am wasting my time when I can least afford to by taking such efforts regarding my packaging, but to me, I feel it's very important to make the customer feel special and like they've bought themselves a gift. Makes me happy to know I've achieved this.

Lisa is the best buddy!

Thanks friend. :):)

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Lisa, Your comment above about fitting blank cart's to cartomizers got me thinking. So when I got home I removed the cap and rubber ring from a carto and fitted a cut down whistle tip empty cart. What a differance! Cooler vapour and much easier to fill. Every day I learn somthing new on this forum. Thanks Daz
Excellent, I am really glad it worked for you. :D

wood_510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2009
Georgia(US)
Lisa, Your comment above about fitting blank cart's to cartomizers got me thinking. So when I got home I removed the cap and rubber ring from a carto and fitted a cut down whistle tip empty cart. What a differance! Cooler vapour and much easier to fill. Every day I learn somthing new on this forum. Thanks Daz

this made the cartos enjoyable for me... thanks to whomever came up with such a great idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread