Giantomiser yanked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
We have about half of our order coming in on shipment. Let me tell you as a supplier they did not contact us about this and I appreciate the OP post. I am guessing this means they are holding the remainder of our order until they get the adjusted raw materials.

With that said the early reports on these is they do work fine but you cannot fill them to their manufactured spec of 3.7ml. Reports are that, to be safe, fill to only 3.0 ml or so are you are OK....

0mg

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Ravens Country!!!
I hate to admit it but your right, when it comes to anything from China it's best to wait until the second or third version.

I got sucked into the new shiny product excitement and while I haven't had any leaking issues all of my juice tastes burnt or just plain awful.

So far noting I have come across can match the flavor, build quality and performance of a MAP Tank.

I should have bought another one instead of being a Guinea Pig for RS.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I hate to admit it but your right, when it comes to anything from China it's best to wait until the second or third version.

I got sucked into the new shiny product excitement and while I haven't had any leaking issues all of my juice tastes burnt or just plain awful.

So far noting I have come across can match the flavor, build quality and performance of a MAP Tank.

I should have bought another one instead of being a Guinea Pig for RS.

I'm not sure what ohms your carto is or what voltage you PV is but three things can help with a bad taste if it it from poor wicking.

1) Enlarge the slots in the cup seal. I take a pair of nail clippers and man the slot look like this... /\
2) Pull/Fluff the wick up slightly between the cup and the inner walls of the carto.
3) Tilt your PV slightly up when you vape. This helps ket the wick wet at the cup.

You should clean and Dry burn the carto if you have vaped it more than a few times and have gotten a bad taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread