The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Giantomiser yanked?

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by Tom950, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tom950

Tom950 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2010
    Bergen County, NJ
  2. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    We have about half of our order coming in on shipment. Let me tell you as a supplier they did not contact us about this and I appreciate the OP post. I am guessing this means they are holding the remainder of our order until they get the adjusted raw materials.

With that said the early reports on these is they do work fine but you cannot fill them to their manufactured spec of 3.7ml. Reports are that, to be safe, fill to only 3.0 ml or so are you are OK....

3. polsmoka

polsmoka Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2009
    canada
    Consipracy theorist am I. I doubt that they were yanked. I suspect they only did a limited production run to assess field performance, product demand and price points.

4. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Nah...I will give them credit for fielding info on these and posting this info. They are not YANKING the product. The post says they are halting production for new RAW materials to better the product and will resume as soon as those come in...

5. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Thats what you get when you rush and jump to buy thier first batch.

Ours are not the first batch, cant gaurentee perfection, but ALL of ours will have fat wicks and ALL of ours are of the latest production with any fixes that occured in the month they where produced.

6. 0mg

0mg Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2009
    Ravens Country!!!
    I hate to admit it but your right, when it comes to anything from China it's best to wait until the second or third version.

I got sucked into the new shiny product excitement and while I haven't had any leaking issues all of my juice tastes burnt or just plain awful.

So far noting I have come across can match the flavor, build quality and performance of a MAP Tank.

I should have bought another one instead of being a Guinea Pig for RS.

7. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

we are looking into the situation

8. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I'm not sure what ohms your carto is or what voltage you PV is but three things can help with a bad taste if it it from poor wicking.

1) Enlarge the slots in the cup seal. I take a pair of nail clippers and man the slot look like this... /\
    2) Pull/Fluff the wick up slightly between the cup and the inner walls of the carto.
    3) Tilt your PV slightly up when you vape. This helps ket the wick wet at the cup.

You should clean and Dry burn the carto if you have vaped it more than a few times and have gotten a bad taste.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.